Chapter 76: Nian Yuzhuo⑦The Devil's Heart

Start from the beginning

"This is very true." Liu Tong took a sip of his tea: "My third elder brother grows up like that... I guess the demon cult leader can't lay his hands."

Zhang Junluo paused, then walked over and sat down: "Master,

brothers and sisters." " Master brother, come," Liu Tong immediately gave. He poured tea: "Drink tea and tea."

"Thank you four brothers." Zhang Junluo has always been stable and upright in front of others.

"Big brother is too polite." Liu Tong said, "We will have dinner later, and leave the younger brother to accompany the master in the inn. Then we will go out to inquire about the third brother. How does the senior brother feel? "

Yes." Zhang Junluo nodded.

When the seven of them had finished their dinner, it was pitch black outside.

The five senior brothers brought their swords and were going to other inns to inquire about news.

At this time, Li Dong and Nian Yuzhuo lived in the inn at the end of the town.

On this trip, Xuan Yin Sect dispatched two hall masters and one protector.

The hall masters are the high-powered martial arts hall master Mu; the flexible and knowledgeable hall master Meng, two of them are hand-picked by the master to accompany.

Only the right guardian Hua Sanniang took the initiative to invite Ying, after all, she had a deep affection for Nian Yuzhuo.

A few days ago, I heard that the wedding of the leader and Young Master Rong Qing had been cancelled. Hua Sanniang was much happier and ate two bowls of rice.

But the good times didn't last long. This time she went out with the leader, and she spent minutes vomiting blood and about to vomit blood.

Li Dong: "Yuyu."

What the hell is this!

Their ruthless, cruel leader, it is impossible to accept such a squeamish name.

"Hurry up." Nian Yu faceted expressionlessly, and took a bite of the rice to Li Dong: "Tell me, how many candied fruits did you eat today, and how much rice did you eat?"

"..." All the halls present. The main guardian died instantly.

"Prince Rong Qing." Hua Sanniang said: "Why can't you eat well? You disturbed the leader and couldn't eat well." She had endured this little fool for a day, and she couldn't bear it.

"Who are you?" Li Dong looked at her ignorantly.

Although Hua Sanniang introduced herself in the morning, everyone knows that people with insufficiency are so self-willed.

"I..." Hua Sanniang was embarrassed for a while, her pretty face was pale, she thought Li Dong had deliberately slapped her face.

"Don't look around," Nian Yuzhuo stretched out his hand and brought Li Dong's head over: "Quickly eat."

"Well, but there is still rice in his mouth." Li Dong ate very slowly with the rice in his mouth. He did not eat well and Nian Yuzhuo did not eat well, and Nian Yuzhuo did not eat well, and the others could not leave the table.

"Master." Hua Sanniang said: "If you don't let your subordinates come down to feed Young Master Rongqing, you should eat first." The food on the table was almost cold.

"No need." Nian Yuzhuo said: "You guys don't have to wait for this seat." While speaking, he took out a handkerchief and wiped the corner of Li Dong's mouth.