"Speaking of marriage when's the wedding? ," asked Serenity.

"We haven't picked an official date yet but most likely in the Spring after this little one. ," Sincere rubbed her belly.

"Almost at the finish line I'm so happy you made us tt's. ," smiled Sienna.

"You and Izzy gone have one make me a tt. ," said Sincere.

"We've been talking about having a baby of our own. ," replied Sienna causing her sisters and Zi to look at her.

"And? ," questioned Serenity.

"He's ready whenever I am. ," shrugged Sienna.

Messiah Brewster
"When y'all having the wedding? ," asked Kelly.

"Spring. ," smoked Messiah passing the wood to Izzy.

"What colors we wearing? My shit needs to be on point. ," asked June.

"I know Sin said something about nude-brown and black. ," said Messiah.

"That's heat my sister got taste. Who catering or y'all gone have mama and Erin cook? ," smoked June.

"Man hell nah. You know they ain't cooking for all them people you trying to get me cursed out. ,"frowned Messiah.

"Whatever nigga I'm the best man though right? ,"questioned June.

"Yes nigga. Izzy and Kelly y'all my groomsmen along with my boy Juice from the shop if y'all don't mind. ," offered Messiah.

"You know I'm there. ," nodded Kelly.

"Me too foo' . ," Izzy dapped him up.

"Tell my sister to get a chocolate cake for y'all wedding. ," said June.

"She hate chocolate cake we getting red velvet. ," stood Messiah. He walked to the back going into Sincere's room to lay down with her.

"Siah. ," mumbled Sincere fluttering her tired eyes open.

"Hmm? You okay mamas? ," questioned Messiah giving her his full attention.

"I'm hot. You not hot? ," asked Sincere.

"Nah I'm not hot and it ain't hot in here. You probably got on to much. ," Messiah walked over to her undress her until she was just in her bra and panties then undressed himself.

"Thank you. ," mumbled Sincere.

"You welcome. You feeling okay now? ," asked Messiah climbing in bed behind her.

"Mhm. ," Sincere grabbed his hand putting it on her big belly going back to sleep.

Hours after**

Sincere sat up fully feeling pain in her belly that shook her wide awake. She flipped the covers back seeing a huge wet spot beneath her and then came another contraction. She shook Messiah but he was sleeping super hard.

"Messiah. ," whimpered Sincere slapping him in his chest repeatedly until he woke up.

"What's wrong? ," Messiah sat up seeing the look on his wife face.

"My water broke. It hurts so bad. ," huffed Sincere.

"Come on we got—

"I'm not gone make it to the hospital these contractions back to back. I don't know how long I been in labor. ," said Sincere trying to keep her tears at bay.

Messiah slipped on baller shorts going into the bathroom filling up the tub. He then goes stripping Sincere and takes her to put her in the tub. Speeding to knock on everyone doors they all come out.