The Strongest Jujutsu Student

Começar do início

Me: Inumaki-senpai... This curse is not an ordinary curse...

Inumaki: Shake...

Me: Run.

We turn around and start to run away as giant roots start to chase us from behind.

Inumaki: Tuna mayo.

He said while making a shape of phone using his hand.

Me: Yeah, I should call Gojo-sensei.

I take out my phone. But when I'm about to call Gojo, a root hit the phone destroying it.

Me: I just bought the phone yesterday, dammit!!

We continue to run until we arrive at the place where Megumi and Kamo should be.

Me: Magumi and that Kamo bastard should be here. Let's give warning.

Inumaki:*unzip his mask* Shake!

We stop running and turn around facing the giant root. When the root is about to hit us, we dodge letting the root to grow to the roof level.

We jump onto the root and start to run on it

We jump onto the root and start to run on it. We then jump off from the root and start to jump on the roof. As we running, suddenly we hear a voice call us.

???: Inumaki-senpai, (Y/N)-kun?!

We look at our left and see Megumi and Kamo is watching us.

Inumaki: Run away!

Another giant root start to make its way towards Megumi and Kamo. They start to run away. Me and Inumaki jump off from the room and land beside Megumi and Kamo. We then look at the gate in front of us.

I then realized there is someone make a "curtain" that covering the whole activity area

Kamo: Why is there a cursed spirit at the college? And who made that "curtain".

Megumi: Probably a curse user on the same team as that spirit.

Inumaki cough.

Me: Do you know something?

Megumi: I think that's a High-Grade that has attacked Gojo-sensei before. Looks like what was in the report too.

Inumaki: Tuna mayo.

He said while showing Megumi the same sign that he showed me earlier.

Me: Yeah, better we call Gojo.

Megumi: Yeah, you're right.

Kamo: Wait... A second.

Megumi take out his phone.

Kamo: Do you two understand what Inumaki-kun means?

Me&Megumi: Does that even matter right now?

Megumi: The enemy might be able to use an "expand territory".

Me: We should keep our distance and retreat where Gojo-sensei...

Suddenly the cursed spirit appear behind us.

Me: Is...

It destroy Megumi's phone and try to attack us.

Inumaki: Don't move.

The cursed spirit stop moving. All of us jump away to take some distance.

Kamo take out a pack of blood.

Kamo: Blood Manipulation: Exorcising Saw!!

Megumi's shikigami hit the cursed spirit from above

Megumi's shikigami hit the cursed spirit from above. Megumi slide under the cursed spirit. He try to slice the cursed spirit leg but it's not work.

A black hole appear in front of me. I pull out a katana from the black hole. I gather cursed energy at the katana.

Me: Lightless Annihilation.

I dissapear from my place and appear behind the cursed spirit with long black trail behind me.

A second later, the cursed spirit legs and arms got cutted. But the body parts grow back a second later.

Me: That was expected.

Megumi: It's a High-Grade after all.

Suddenly we heard weird sounds that coming from the cursed spirit.

Cursed Spirit: Stop this, foolish children

I have no idea what sounds it's making, but I understand it.

Cursed Spirit: All I want is to protect this planet.

Kamo: Don't pay attention to the rubbish a curse spits out.

Megumi: This isn't on the same level as when a Low-Grade does it...

Curse Spirit: The forest, sky and sea can't take it anymore. They're crying. Coexisting with humans is no longer possible. They understand that there are humans who are kinds to the planet. However, for how long that compassion will last? All they wish for is "time".

Me: It has established an original language system.

Megumi: Inumai-senpai, fall back.

Cursed Spirit: This planet might still shine blue. As long as it was "time". "Time" without humans. Die... And become wise.

Me: I'm already wise. Well, you know? I just holding back earlier. I can just exorcise you right here right now. But I'll wait till Itadori to finish his training with Todo first.

Cursed Spirit: Don't be so arrogant human.

Me: Well, it's not wrong to be arrogant sometime.

I smile sadisctically.

Me: You're weak after all.

To be continued...