Can You Face Him?

Start from the beginning

Mimi: Blu, don't do it! He may be a meany, but he's still our friend!

Blumiere: I'm not going to hurt him, Mimikins.

Mimi: .....oh.

Timpani: Well, I'm glad that this is now all sorted out. No one shall get hurt. We can all live happily now!

Nastasia turned to Luigi.

Nastasia: Um... Luigi?

Luigi: Yes?

Nastasia: YOU told everyone to come here... Apart from Timpani, that is.

Luigi: YUP!

Nastasia: But if I got here before YOU... How did you know to call everyone..?

Luigi: I guess you could say..... A friendly Pixl helped me!

Both Nastasia and I froze.

Mr.L: Did you say..?

Nastasia: A P-P-Pixl..?

A blur of colors and everyone was now trapped in magic boxes! They all banged their fists against the unbreakable walls. Dim teleported in out of nowhere.

Dim: You IDIOTS! You were sooooo busy with making sure no one gets hurt, that you all fell right into my trap~! And now that all of the THREATS to my plan are all gathered in one place... I can eliminate ALL of you with a blink of an eye! AH HA HA! And do you want to know what the best part is~? Not only do I get to take all of the Pure Hearts... But I also get to RIP OUT all of their SOULS TOO!

Mr.L: Dim! Stop this! It's not too late!

He let out a low growl.

Dim: Y'know, another neat thing about this... It's ALL. YOUR. FAULT. It's all because you were NICE to them. If you simply didn't CARE about anyone... They wouldn't have come to the rescue~! Ah ha ha... And with their SOULS... the Pure Hearts... the Chaos Heart... I'll return to my former glory, with enough power to achieve my ultimate goal! Ah ha ha!

I let out a grunt of frustration as I took a step towards him.

Mr.L: Dim! Stop! I can't let you do that! If you stop now, we can still-

Dim: Still what, huh?! There's no going back! I can't stop now! There's no redemption for me! Ah ha ha... This is ALL just a big GAME! And if you get what you want... You won't want to play with me anymore~! And that's no FUN, now is it? But if you're SOOOOOOOO insistent on me stopping all this. I'll cut you a deal.

I arched an eyebrow at him.

Mr.L: Okay... What is your deal..?

Dim: I'll give back all their SOULS. I'll stop my plans. I'll stop bothering everyone. If...

My SOUL became trapped in a very small box. I couldn't move.

Dim: You defeat me. But that won't happen~! I'll keep you here. You'll be MINE.

Magic projectiles surrounded my SOUL.

Dim: Even if it means killing you 1,000,000 times...

He kept summoning and throwing projectiles until I was left at 1 HP. He was really going to kill me. Another round of projectiles appeared and started to slowly creep in on me. Just before they hit, a ring of butterflies appeared and deflected the attacks away.

Dim: What?

Timpani leaned against the wall of the box she was in.

Timpani: D-don't give up Mr.L! Y-you can still get through to him! You can still win Dimentio back!

HP 2/20

Dim: Sh-shut up!

More projectiles appeared and a line of electricity and an arrow blocked it!

Luigi: That's right, Mr.L! We know you can! Just follow my example! And let your KINDNESS shine!

HP 3/20

O'Chunks: Ya won against me! It'd be insulting if ya lost against him! We're behind ya 'til the end!

HP 4/20

Mario: Come on, Mr.L. You can totally beat him! I've done it, you can too!

HP 5/20

More projectiles were blocked by attacks.

Nastasia: Yeah, you probably can't beat him... B-but that shouldn't stop you from doing it anyway!

HP 6/20

Blumiere: Mr.L! I know that you can beat him! For the sake of all worlds! Stay DETERMINED!

HP 7/20

Mimi: Yeah! You can beat 'em!

HP 8/20

More people started to arrive! Olly, Olivia, everyone that I came across along the way!

Olly: You can defeat that Pixl, Mr.L!

Olivia: You can do it!

Toad: We believe in you!

Flopside Townsperson: He's got nothing on you!

Flipside Townsperson: You got this!

HP 20/20

Dim tried to fly away only to be cornered in.

Dim: Arggggg!!! NO! You can't-! This is-! You... YOU!

A dark expression swept over his face.

Dim: I can't believe that you are all so STUPID...

Execution boxes appeared around everyone except me.

Dim: ALL OF YOUR SOULS ARE MINE!!! AH HA HA!!!

Explosions started to go off and my vision went white.