"Uh, uh I don't have anything scheduled for today."

"Yet."

"Okay, I can't solve a problem until there's a problem to solve. Are you saying there's a problem?"

"Yeah, is there a problem Richard?" Addison chimes in.

"No." He walks off.

•.•.•

Bailey and Evi were in the pit ambulance area where Bailey is standing holding her baby who is crying loudly, outside an ambulance. Ray the paramedic is wheeling out a guy stretched out on a gurney. The ambulance is still wailing loudly although parked. "What do we got?" Bailey asks.

"Tachycardic in the 140s. Systolic is in the 60s. Last was 72 over 40." He wheels the guy into the hospital and Bailey moves around to the corner to talk to another paramedic. "Can you turn that off? Turn that off!"

"Ok!" Evi comes up to her. "Dr. Bailey." The ambulance stops wailing and Bailey quickly turns around to face Evi.

"Here, take him." She starts remove Will from herself. "w-what?"

"You're going to watch him." Bailey says.

"Oh- Ah- okay.." Evi says taking her baby.

Bailey also hands her Will's baby bag and Will starts to cry loudly. "Take him. Watch from the gallery! You both can." Bailey says.

She rushes off into the hospital leaving Evi holding a very upset little baby and kinda unsure what to do. She heads into the hospital.

"It's just you and me bud." Evi says.

•.•.•

Evi was in a fairly empty gallery where she is changing Bailey's baby's diaper on the floor.

"A, b, c, d-" She stops singing and removes the diaper. "Oh, gross." She starts singing again. "E, f, g, this really couldn't suck any worse."

"Dr. Jensen." The chief greets.

"Oh ah, Dr. Webber." Evi says not looking up.

"What's that smell?" He asks.

"Uh...it's feces, it's baby feces. We've had an incident, sir."

"Are you having trouble with the diaper, Jensen?"

"Sir. No, sir."

"Because it looks like you're having trouble with the diaper." He says.

"I-I'm not having troubles with the diaper." She says. "Unless you want to change it?" She asks looking up at the chief.

"Uh...n...no, no. It's alright, it's alright, you carry on. Carry on." He says before walking away.

•.•.•.•

Evi was sitting at the lunch table with Bailey's baby, Cristina, George and Izzie.

"So she's got you on babysitting duty?" Izzie asks.

"Yep. But it's fine, isn't it?" She says in a baby's voice.

"Okay- no. Your a surgeon not a baby sitter. Stop talking like that." Cristina scolds.

"Why? Baileys baby and I are cool. Right?" She says looking down at the baby who was playing with her hair.

"Besides he's a cutie. Aren't you? Yes you are." She coo's.

Cristina gives her a look.

"What?" Evi asks before getting up and walking off with the baby.

•.•.•

Evi and Will were in the gallery of the OR where Bailey was performing surgery.

Evi was holding the very antsy baby who is crying loudly. She uses Will's foot to press the intercom button

"Dr. Bailey!" Evi says desperately.

"What is it Jensen?" Bailey asks focused on her surgery.

"Uh. He's crying. I don't know what he wants." Evi says.

"Let me hear him." Bailey says. Will however cries loudly over Bailey's voice.

"What?" Evi asks holding Will away from the intercom.

"Let me hear the baby cry." Evi holds up Will to the intercom who cries loudly.

"That's cry number 4. You need to feed him." Bailey says.

Evi pulls Will away from the intercom. "Oh god. Oh, erm-okay." Evi says searching through the bag Bailey gave her.

Once she finds the bottle she sits on a chair propping Will in her arms and feeding him the bottle.

Evi was in an On-call room where she was lying asleep holding Will who is also asleep on the bottom bunk-bed. Bailey comes in and gently removes Evi's arm holding Will and leans in to take him. Evi wakes groggy. "I fed him, and changed his diaper." Evi says. Bailey scoops up Will into her arms and Evi sits up startled and more awake.

"Go back to sleep Evi." Bailey bends down to grab a bag filled with Will's baby things near the doorway.

"Okay." She says laying back down.

•.•.•

After her shift Evi was sitting on the couch in Fletcher's apartment watching a movie, waiting for Fletcher to come back with their takeout.

A few moments later Fletcher walked through the door with their food.

Sitting on the couch next to her and handing her their food they eat in silence.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•