Kirishima sighed in disappointment and looked back at the item with a longing look before grabbing half the bags Bakugo had and put on a somewhat convincing smile on his face.

"Okay, fine... Let's go then, hmm? You said you're starving, and I don't like it when you're hangry. You're more explosive-y and I don't think that's a good look for pro hero Ground Zero." He smirked lightly, and started walking towards the food court, leaving Bakugo to process what he just said.

"Oi! What the fuck does that mean?!"

"Hurry up before we run out of places to sit."

>.<

At the food court, Bakugo couldn't help but notice Kirishima looking so down and unmanly.

Tch. Is he really sulking over a small thing? He thought as he stared intently at the male in front of him.

"Uhhh, Kat? Is there something on my face?"

"Yeah, you're fuckin ugly." Bakugo snorted.

 Kirishima feigned hurt as he put one hand of his chest and dramatically guided the other one on his forehead while leaning his head back and closing his eyes, acting as if he was a fainting damsel in distress.

"I just came out to have a good time, but instead I feel so attacked right now." He finished his line off with wiping a fake tear from his eye.

"Quit your horrible acting, I swear you're embarrassing sometimes." 

The redhead only laughed in response, lightly throwing his head back as his hands clutched his tummy, as he smiled so wide that his charming pointy teeth said hello to the world.

Bakugo only stared at the boy in front of him with a stoic expression, his eyes being the only one to express the fondness he had for his red dork. He wasn't about to get sappy, but he really loved the way the redhead could be all the time. He appreciates his stupid jokes, he appreciates that no matter how rough he will always be, Kirishima will always stay by his side. 

Kirishima was his ride or die, and he sure as hell wasn't letting him go.

Going back to the topic, after Kirishima had finally stopped laughing over that small thing, he went back to eating his burger. A bit happier looking, but there was still a hint of sadness behind his smile.

Mentally rolling his eyes, Bakugo crumpled up his burger wrapper and wiped his mouth off with a napkin before standing up and shoving his hands in his pockets.

"I'm gonna take a shit, watch the stuff while I'm gone." He bluntly stated, causing the other boy to choke on his bite.

"You.. Don't have to say it out loud." Kirishima choked out in between coughs.

"See ya later, Shitty Hair. Don't go wandering off looking for free food samples."  Then he left without giving Kirishima a chance to reply. 

Bakugo found himself back at the store his boyfriend was so interested in earlier, staring at the same thing he wanted to get so badly. He examined the hoodie that was on display and admitted that it looked pretty cool.

Before he could regret his decision, he walked in the store and once again stared at the hoodie on the display mannequin. Before he could tell himself how much of a sap he is for the one and only Eijiro, a friendly and enthusiastic voice interrupted his incoming train of thought.

"Good afternoon, sir! Would you like to get a closer look on this one?" The female staff smiled, gesturing to the merch.

"Uhhh, yes." Bakugo replied, still shaken from the loud voice.