035.

Ailynn Ranada
October 28, 2019|10:34 PM
Los Angeles, California| Club Oasis

Today is my birthday & I just turned 20! Currently, I was at the club with the gang

Today is my birthday & I just turned 20! Currently, I was at the club with the gang. Kentrell had been avoiding physical touch with me ever since his birthday but I just brushed it off. I wanted to do something with him that night but he claimed he was tired.

"Outta all of these hoesss, nigga why you up in my face. Betta grabbb you a bitch bend ha ova and make that hoe shake." I yelled to the lyrics of "Nice and Slow" by Ball Greezy while shaking on Maj.

"This my numba you can text me, you and yo friendssss. Buss it on ya bestieee lemme see you get it in" All of the girls yelled together. I was having so much fun.

"Bitchhh ian have this much fun in a while" I said still dancing.

"Me neither" Aiyanna & Gemma said agreeing.

"Y'all let's go get sum to drink" Reine suggested. We all followed her to the bar and took a seat.

"It is hot as fuck in here" Maj said moving her shirt back and forward.

"Ian even notice" I said before taking a shot.

"I wouldn't notice neither if i'm drunk as fuck & dancing all over every where" Gemma added making everybody laugh including me.

"I'm just tryna take advantage of this tour cause when it's over I gotta start back with medical school." I said twerking in the seat a lil.

"Period my bestiee finna be a doctor" Maj said poking her tongue out.

"Aiyanna the fuck are you looking at?" Gemma asked her making me look over at her. She was looking at a group of girls who seemed to be walking in our direction.

"I'm tryna see what these hoes on. Keep looking ova hea like they wan do sum" Aiyanna said getting louder as they approached.

It was three of them. One of them was a lightskin/ brown complexion. The other two were darkskins. All three were pretty tho, won't take that from them.

"You youngboy girl?" The lightskin one asked. I put my shot glass down & was about to speak but one of the girls spoke.

"She is. The fuck you want?" Gemma said.

"Oh" the girl said laughing & whispering to the other girls she was with.

"Fuck is so funny?" I said getting up.

"You'll see." She said walking away. These hoes really be weird.

"She would wanna walk away" Reine said turning back to the bar.

"Mane ian worried bout no delusional ass hoe. I'm gon enjoy the rest of my birthday." I said getting up and walking back to the dance floor. The girls followed behind.

We danced more & more as the songs kept switching. Even the boys came dance with us. Everyone but Kentrell.

"Why y'all potna acting weird" I asked the boys and they all just looked at me.

"Ion kno that nigga always act weird" Joe answered and continued dancing. The rest of the boys didn't say nothing & just started dancing again.

I walked over to the bar again but this time by myself.

"Can I get three shots of Pink Whitney?" I said to the bartender. I placed some money on the table & slid the shots toward me.

I was about to take my first shot but Ben & Kd came walking up to me.

"Bestieeee" Kd said putting his arm on my shoulder while Ben sat in the seat next to me taking one of my shots.

"This shit strong as hell" He said setting the shot glass down.

"No it's not. It taste like lemonade" I said taking the shot I had in my hand.

"We gotta tell you sum" Ben said looking at Kd. I nodded my head signaling for them to continue talking.

"You remember on Yb birthday & you was loo-" Kd said before getting cut off by Kentrell over the mic.

"Aye Ranada, come onna stage" Kentrell said pointing over to me. I smiled and got up.

"Tell me when I come back y'all" I said to them before walking away. I could hear faint music playing in the background as the club got quiet.

I sat on the chair that was on stage & the music picked up a lil.

"Before I start, I want you to know that I love you. You everything to me. Everytime a nigga down you nurse me back up. I want spend my life with you" he said before a song started playing. I was smiling at him as he started rapping.

"Got a brand new pendant, I think I paid over for it. Starting to think that I pay over for your love. I'm fresh as hell, yeah that's yo lost ian no scrub-" He sung to me before getting cut off by the same girl from earlier.

"You singing to this bitch but tell ha bout us Kentrell! Tell ha bout yo child on the way!" She said throwing something at his face.

I was drunk as fuck & nothing was making to sense to me. I was beyond confused.

I got out the seat to see what she threw at him.

Pregnancy Tests. Not 1,but 3 Positive ones.

The hot tears instantly stained my face. I could feel myself getting a headache & becoming slightly dizzy. I looked up Kentrell & he had a sad but shocked look on his face.

How could he do this to me. On my birthday, infront of hella people.

"Bae wait" he said grabbing my arm but I pulled away from him.

"Nah fuck you Kentrell" I said walking off the stage. My heart was pounding , my head was aching, and I felt dizzy.

No wonder he hasn't been affectionate with me.

vote.comment. follow. <3333