033.

Kentrell Gaulden

October 20, 2019 | 7:15 AM

Atlanta, Georgia

I was sleeping good as hell until I got woke up to the feeling of Ailynn not in bed next to me. Then, I felt something being put on my face. When I opened my eyes, the whole gang was hovering over me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY !" Everybody yelled. Damn, It is my birthday. I started smiling at the fact that I was finally 20.

"Thank y'all" I said smiling and getting up.

"Ugly ass smiling too hard." Kd said before walking out the room. Everybody laughed and followed him out. I smacked my teeth.

"Happy birthday baby" Ailynn said sitting on my lap and kissing me on the lips. I deepened the kiss and rested my hands on her hips before speaking.

"Thank you ma" I said smiling at her then kissing her cheek.

"What you want do today?" She asked sliding over to the other side of the bed.

"Ion even much know" I said shrugging. I got up and stretched before walking to the bathroom.

"Well, If you want do sum let me know before 9 pm. And when you finish whatever you finna do come to the lounge." She said before getting up.

I went into the bathroom & did what I do every morning. I put on some clothes and then I went to the lounge where everybody was.

Soon as I walked in all I saw was balloons and shit everywhere. And they had a big cake sitting on the table. Plus bags full of stuff on the floor.

"Happy birthdayyyy to youuuu!" Everybody sung when I walked to the table. After that everybody gave me gifts.

"Okayyy, it's my turn" Ailynn said before handing me two big bags.

I opened the first bag & started looking through it. I pulled out two pairs of diamond earrings, a cuban link, the cologne I be wearing, and a watch.

I looked up at her and smiled. She ain't even have to buy me all this shit. Especially, how expensive it look to be.

I grabbed the second bag & it had a Fur Moncler, a bape hoodie, 2 pairs of Amiri jeans, and Dior shoes in it.
A fresh white pair of Gnikes was at the bottom. Gotta love the white Gnikes. It also had a stack of money at the bottom.

She must be tryna get fucked tonight.

I got up & hugged her tight.
"Thank you ma" I said in her ear.

"Nah she rich as hell" Kd said making us break apart from the hug. Fa her birthday I'm definitely going all out.

Ailynn started laughing at his remarks before walking over to the girls.

"You better give her the best pipe of her life tonight. I'm talking she can't even standup. Got her bent o-" Kd said making gestures and movements before I cut him off by smacking him on his neck.

"Worry about you" I said laughing at him.

We all sat in the lounge for a couple hours before we went back to the rooms. Ailynn had told me to change clothes and to make sure I looked good.

That ain't nun to me. I always look good.

Ailynn Ranada
8:47 PM

"it don't take nobody that long to get dress" Kentrell said standing outside of the door.

"It ain't my fault. It takes time to look good boa" I said walking out the bathroom. Kentrell was just standing there looking at me.

"You look good as fuck. We might not make it to wherever y'all tryna bring me" he said walking up to smirking & putting his hand around my waist.