006.

Ailynn Ranada

I was on my way from getting my hair done and I had pulled into a mcdonalds parking lot. I was waiting for them to bring my food out. they always want a nigga to pull out into the front. while I was waiting I was scrolling through my explore page on instagram and came across this.

 while I was waiting I was scrolling through my explore page on instagram and came across this

nba_youngboy: i tell the truth bae im fa you💚

tuh. this boy is something else. and i know we're just friends but he made it seem like he wanted me or sum. truthfully i wasnt mad but something in me made me feel a little jealous. the only part that made me mad is when he lied and said that i wasnt there at the house for him. cus who tf else am i here for when you the only one that i knew at first?

the mcdonalds worker snapped me out of my thoughts by knocking on the window. it startled me so i jumped a little.

"i'm sorry ma'am i didnt mean to scare you. here's your food. have a nice day" she said handing me my food then walking away.i

"you too" i screamed back at her. i took a sip of my caramel frappe and then pulled off. since i was in the mood of pampering myself today i decided to go to the mall. i knew i was going to spend much. i always say i wont but end up spoiling myself anyways.

after pulling up to the mall i grabbed my purse and went in. the first store i decided to stop at was zara. i was picking through the clothes grabbing whatever i liked. soon i rang up my clothes at the register and walked out the store carrying about 3 bags.

i decided to hit up foot locker. i bought a couple pairs of shoes. mostly some to match the clothes i had just bought. i left foot locker with two more bags.

i felt myself getting tired and honestly i should not be out of shape like this. i barely been in this mall that long and my legs are hurting. i spotted a empty booth at the food court so i decided to sit there for a bit before continuing my shopping.

before i knew it kd and ben had came sit at the booth i was in. i looked up and kd had a shocked face on and ben looked like he was about to cry.

"wow bestie, you just gon come to the mall and walk clean past us" kd said placing his hand over his mouth.

"right, you so fake" ben said fake crying.

"i'm sorry i didnt even see yall" i laughed a little while getting up to hug both of them.

"what you doing here. by yourself at that" ben asked me.

"i just came to buy myself a few things. i'm not finished tho" i said. "why y'all here?"

"YB dragged us into this mall with him. talking bout some he just was gon get new shoes. we been in this bitch for hours" kd said. he looked so stressed. i started laughing.

"then his lil girlfriend aggravated the fuck outta me. I'm showing YB  some jackets, picture why this lil hoe gon walk up to us and say some "he dont need to be taking advice from yo no dressing ass" i almost slung that hoe back to wherever she came from" ben said. i was dying laughing at this point.

"aww why y'all gotta do y'all sister in law that" i asked them.

"sister in law?!??!?!?!?" kd said in the soulja boy voice.

"y'all funny bruh" i said still laughing. " i'm finna go finish shopping tho. y'all coming?"

"shidddddd i'll go anywhere but by crimson chin. i promise when i see her i'ma whoop her ass. let her tell me something " kd said.

"facts. strong ass chin" ben agreed. i was crying laughing. i picked up some of my bags and handed it to them. if they was gon come with me then they gon have to be my personal bag holders.

we walked all the way on the other side of the mall to forever 21. when we got there nobody but kentrell and his girlfriend was there.

"hey y'all" i said waving and speaking to the rest of the gang who were with them.

"bitch can't speak" kentrells girlfriend mumbled. i just ignored her cause i dont have time to be fighting today.

"she must be fucking them huh" she asked kentrell and he just mugged her not saying nun. who is this hoe? and why she getting outta character with me. ion even kno ha.

"come on bestie lets do a tik tok" ben said and pulled his phone out. he set up the phone and put on the timer.

"mm mm mm i'm talm bout bald pwussy" the tiktok song sung. me, kd, and ben was just dancing in the camera and making funny faces. all you see is kentrell standing in the back like this 🧍‍♂️. his girlfriend was right on side of him looking just as stupid.

after the tiktok was over she spoke."why y'all aint ask me to be in it"she said.

ben and kd looked at her like she was stupid. i started laughing at how they was looking.

"what are you laughing at? nothing is even that funny ugly" she said to me. okay cus now this bitch then lost ha damn mind.

"it was one thing for you to call yourself trying to check me but its another to call me ugly . you and i both know that ain't true weirdo" i told her.

"girl whatever, keep fucking on them two broke asses while me and my nigga paid" she said pointing at kd and ben then pointing back to her and kentrell.

"you sound stupid as fuck. ian fucking on nobody. and even if i was bitch that aint your business. you keep fucking off yo nigga to get paid while i'm living off myself and doing a damn good job at it. stank ass hoe" i told her while turning around.

"perioddd bestie as you should" kd said snapping his fingers and acting like a girl.

"purrrrr " ben said doing a girly walk. i started laughing. i could feel kentrell staring at me. but he should be worrying bout his bitch instead of me.

"bye y'all, i'll call you and ben in out groupchat when i get home" i said to kd. and waved bye to ben. i walked out the mall and got into my car.

"now thats how you clear a bitch!!!!! i dont know who that hoe is" i said outloud to myself.