023.

Ailynn Ranada

Baton Rouge, LA

7:29 AM

"Bae, Bae! Ranada wake up" I heard a voice calling out to me. The person was also shaking me. I opened my eyes to see it was Kentrell.

"Why the fuck is you yelling so early inna morning" I said getting up and wiping my eyes.

"Aight well get left then" He said before grabbing 2 suitcases and opening the door. I looked over the end of the bed and they had way more just sitting there on the floor.

"Where you going at? And why you need all them clothes?" I asked getting up and going to the bathroom.

"On tour" he said before walking out the door.

"Oh" I responded and pulled out my tooth brush. Then it hit me. Tf he mean he going on tour? This nigga ain't never say shit bout no damn tour.

"Wait kentrell what you mean tour? You ain't neva tell me nun bout no tour" I said leaving out the bathroom and following behind him.

"I was gon tell you this morning but you aint want wake up" He said shrugging.

"What if I say ion wan go" I crossed my arms and shifted my weight onto my hip.

"Then ima kidnap you and make you come anyway" he said. I laughed but then I realized this nigga is crazy for real and he might actually do that shit. I just started walking back into the room.

"How long the tour is? and who all coming?" I asked.

"Like 3 months and everybody so go get packed. The sprinter coming in like 30 minutes" he responded. 

3 months?! I don't even know if I have enough cute outfits to last for 3 months. I would go to the mall but I don't even have enough time. I barely have time to pack. Why didn't anybody else think to tell me about this so I could be prepared.

I finished brushing my teeth & took a quick shower. After drying off, I threw on some clothes and tied my hair up.

"shit" I said to myself going through all the clothes I had at Kentrells house. I figured I would just buy more clothes throughout the tour. I packed up every single clothing item in his closet that belonged to me.

In the ending I only had like 3 suitcases and 1 bag. Not enough clothes at all.

"Aye, you ready? They downstairs." Kentrell said coming back to get some more of his suitcases. I just mugged him and nodded my head. I grabbed my 3 suitcases and left out the door.

When I reached the stairs, I was having trouble getting my suitcases down. I tried to pick one of them up and put it in front me but I ended up tripping over it and falling down the stairs. 

"sssssss ahhhh" I said making quiet noises to myself and just layed there. I looked over and seen that my clothes had fell out that same suitcase. At this point, I was contemplating if I should even go. 

I was frustrated and started crying lowly. Then, Kentrell came to the staircase and started laughing at me. 

"I know yo ass ain't fall" he said laughing.

"It's not even funny" I said getting up and wiping my tears. I started putting my clothes back into the suitcase.

"Manneee, yo ass bout clumsy as the fuck. " he said rolling his suitcases down the stairs still laughing. Then he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Baldhead ass" I mumbled under my breath. I walked outside and the first person to say sum to me was KD and Ben.

"Bestfriendddd" Ben said rolling down the passenger seat window. I smiled to him slightly.

"You look so toe up bestfriend. You gotta do better " Kd said to me and I pointed my middle finger at him.

One of the girls slid open the door for me and I sat in between Maj and Aiyanna.

"why yo ass look so mad" Reine asked.

"Cus ain't nobody tell me bout no tour" I responded.

"shiddd we ain't know neither till this morning" Gemma responded. They most definitely planned this shit just to get us to come with them.

"They did this shit on purpose" Maj said and I nodded.

"For real small body asses" I added on.

"Kd big ear ass work on my nerves. Short ass" Gemma said and we all laughed.

"Uhm I can hear you." Kd said turning around.

"If I cared I wouldn't have said it" She responded rolling her eyes. He didn't say nothing back but I'm guessing he texted her something because as soon as her phone rang he turned around smirking.

"Oooo y'all nasty" Aiyanna said.

"Girl shut yo ass up" Boomer said to her.

"Eat that dick up" She said mugging him.

"No, but you can eat mines." he responded. She got up and started hitting him in the back of his neck.

"Somebody get this strong ass beast off me" Boomer said trying to block her from hitting him. Everybody was just laughing and watching him get hit, including me.

"Bet, all y'all better remember this when some shit happen to y'all" he said and everyone was still laughing. A couple minutes Kentrell got in  and sat down.

"Where we going first?" I asked.

"Nevada" Kentrell said before the sprinter pulled off.

I put in my airpods and started my music as I layed across Maj's lap. Soon after I felt myself drifting to sleep.

( This chapter poooo ik)

vote. comment. follow :) <3 love you alllll