003.

Ailynn Ranada

the door opened quick as hell. when it opened i was greeted with a big ear boy. he was lightskin and a little below average man height. he looked me up and down.

"damn you fine as fuck" he licked his lips.

"um, who are you" i said crossing my arms. i surely was not here for him.

"mane kd leave that fucking girl alone" a lightskin boy with green dreads had yelled to him walking down the house steps. " you ca come in. my name joe" he said slightly smiling to me. I smiled back and walked in the house.

they had nothing but niggas in here so i was getting a little uncomfortable. especially cause all eyes was on me. i sat down on the sofa and placed my purse on my lap.

"aye she hea?" somebody called from upstairs.

"yeah bitch" the boy joe responded. 

and there he was. he came downstairs with a full blown outfit on. 

" i know this nigga aint go put on no fresh clothes to chill at the house" kd said. the boy mugged him and slapped him on his neck.

"wassam shawty" he said sitting next to me. "what's your name?" he said.

"i'm Ailynn but you can call me ranada" I said. i didn't even know him for real but i definitely felt comfortable with him already. it felt like i was catching up with a old close friend.

he looked at me confused. " how you get ranada out of ailynn?" he asked.

"oh. that's my middle name" i said and he just shook his head. " whats your name?"

"youngboy but you can call me kentrell" he smiled a little showing his grill. i nodded. "so how you ended up in japan" he asked. 

"it's kind of a private story, i dont mind telling you. just not in front of "them" " i said motioning towards all his friends.

"well damn, fuck you too then" joe said. i just laughed a lil.

"fasho, we can go outside" kentrell said. i nodded and he got up showing me the way outside. when we walked through the hallways I noticed all the plaques and certificates on the wall. some were gold and some were platinum. we made it outside and there was a nice beautiful pool

"kentrell if you don't mind me asking what do you do? i noticed you have this big ass house & all those plaques plus this beautiful pool " i said sitting down in one of the beach chairs and he started laughing.

"you ain neva heard of me for real? i rap" he asked.

"nope. never heard of you. but it's probably cause i just dont listen to rap music." i said.

"well the more you around me, its gon grow on you. now tell me how you ended up in japan" he said.

"okay um i had been begging my parents to go there because well you know why. i was in such a dark space in that point of time, felt like the world was against me. the whole way there i was listening to jhene aikos song jukai. i looked up the sea of trees and it just so happen to be in the same part of japan we were going to. i told my people i was going to the store, walked up there, and then i saw you" i explained looking at him. he was looking me deep into my eyes. it was like he was examining my whole life until i looked away.

"so how did you feel when we met? like what made you be so open with me?" i asked him.

"to be honest i just felt some in you that gave me safe vibes. i never felt like that bout nobody so i listened to my heart. i felt like i knew you my whole life" he said.

"awww. i felt that way too. but before i vented i thought  i would never see you again but after something told me we would cross paths again" i said while smiling. he kept staring into me i was hoping he would change the subject.

"so what you do" he asked me.

"i'm in school right na. i'm working on getting a PhD so that one day everyone can call me dr.mitchell" i said making a crazy face. he started laughing.

"thats good, stay in school. i shouldve stayed in school but i be thinking bout going back sometimes" he started looking down.

"why you dont?" i asked.

"mane that school shit aint for everybody but i just aint never had no motivation to finish it." 

"i'll motivate you" i slightly smiled.

"you got a good heart & a straight on mindset" he said to me. i was smiling like crazy ,actually hearing that from a man is an amazing feeling. it motivated me and made me feel like i was actually doing something right.

"thank you" i was still smiling. " so how you been? need to have one of those talks again" i asked him.

"yeah" he mumbled a little quiet which let me know something was on his mind. it's like i knew this boy already and i barely knew him at all.

"talk to me i'm here and have nowhere to go" i said facing towards his chair.

"it all started when..." he went on and on and on. we did that until it was night time and i honestly could say it was one of the best feelings ever. i loved the fact that i had a male figure i could talk to and it felt even better to be the reason a life was saved. i could definitely get use to this.

Kentrell Gaulden

"you funny as fuck" i said laughing at Ailynn. I had grown a liking towards her quick. Ian never become cool with somebody that quick. we already had a connection and getting to know eachother more would make it even better.

"for real" she said causing me to laugh even more. she was about to go home and i was walking her back  out to the front door.

"what y'all was doing back there " ben said with his eyebrows up. here these niggas go.

"right prolly being horny freaky fucks" kd said.

"dude stay off tik tok. gay ass" three said. everybody started laughing including Ailynn.

"y'all crazy mane." i said unlocking the door to let Ailynn out.

"okay bye see y'all later" she spoke giving me a friendly hug. she fit right under me.

"aight text me when you get home too" i yelled out the door and she nodded. I watched her get into the car and even pull off before I closed the door. she honked the horn and i waved back.

i closed the door.

"ian lying y'all i think she might be the one" i said to kd nem.