029.

vote. comment. follow <333

Ailynn Ranada

7:24 PM | Atlanta, Georgia
October 15, 2019

Tonight was the night. I was sick of having to look over my shoulder every time I was out. I'm putting an end to all that shit now. I had been texting back and forth with Maj's ex. We came to a decision that I would give him 20k and he would leave us alone. Luckily, I had some money saved up. But of course, I wasn't letting it go down like that.

I walked into the bathroom and got dressed in black attire. I had my hair pulled into a ponytail. My weapons were already in the car we rented, along with some other stuff. We were gonna be out here for at least a week.

"Bae i'm going get some food" I said walking out the bathroom.

"Aight, I'm coming too" Kentrell said getting out the bed.

"it's gon be quick. mcdonald's right up the street." I said kissing him. He looked like he wanted to ask me something. Like he didn't believe me. But he let me go anyways.

"I love you" I said tying up my shoes.

"I love you too" he responded. I grabbed my keys and walked out the door. The elevator door was already opened from the previous person getting off.

It dropped down to the first floor and I got out. I walked pass the receptionist and found the car in the parking lot.

I got in grabbing my bookbag from the backseat. It had everything I needed in there. After I unzipped it, I grabbed my ski mask out the front part. Then, I searched through making sure I had everything ; A beretta, a Ptr, a tec, bullets, a bomb, gloves, a trap phone, lighter fluid, a lighter and the money.

I zipped the bag up and started the car. No music, no anything. Just plain silence. The plan was running through my head repeatedly so I wouldn't mess up or let them outsmart me. This wasn't nothing I couldn't handle right?

A few minutes later, I pulled up to this beat down warehouse. I powered off the car and parked on the other side of the street. My wrist felt heavy, I looked down and it was the watch Kentrell gave me.

I took it off and kissed it before placing it in the glove compartment of the car. I put on the ski mask & placed the bookbag on my back. I shut the car door & got out. I was standing in front of the door walkway.

Pulling out the trap phone, I texted the number letting them know I was here. A few minutes later the door creaked open. I wasn't no dumb bitch so I stood outside still.

"I ain't coming innere" I yelled to whoever was behind the door. I raised up my shirt and put my hand on the glock that I always carry around.

"For sum reason, Ian think you would come" he said walking out the door. I could tell he had something behind him.

"Ian here for to talk to you. Take the money and leave us the fuck alone." I said.

"It don't work like that Ailynn. You know you always have been sexy." He said walking up to me and looking me up and down. Quickly, I grabbed the glock and shot him inna foot.

"I just told you, Ian here for to talk." I said flipping the bookbag around to my front.

"You stupid bitch!" he said groaning in pain. I shot him one more time in the arm. Then two big men came out with dracs in their hands.

"Fuck im posed to be scared?" I said tucking my glock and pulling out the PTR and Beretta. I shot them both in the head and walked back to where Maj's ex was.

"Anybody else in there you wanna tell me about?" I said holding one of the guns to his face.

"my daughter" he said barely breathing. typa fuck nigga bring the daughter to a trap?

"You lying?" I said putting my finger to the trigger and he viciously shook his head. I pulled out the lighter fluid and traced his body with it.

"Move and I swear ima blow this bitch up" I said to him before walking into the house. Three niggas came out of nowhere and I shot them all about 4 times each.

I kept walking up the stairs and lifted up my ski mask. I tried to open one of the doors but somebody grabbed me from behind. I felt the cold tip of a gun on the side of my head. I kicked my leg back and whoever it was dropped to the floor.

They grabbed my leg and pulled me to the floor with them. Whoever it was, was very strong. They hit me on the side of my face with the gun and I instantly felt blood dripping from my face.

I punched the person in the face repeatedly until they let me go. When I managed to get up, I stomped on the persons face multiple times until I shot them in the head.

I put my ski mask back on and walked into the room. There was in fact a little girl there. She had her back turned towards me and she was on a stained bed.

"Daddy, I don't wanna do that anymore.. My private part hurts" The little girl said sniffling. He had been raping her? That's sick.

"I'm not him, I'm here to help you okay?" I said moving closer to her. The closer I moved, the more I started to smell a foul scent. She was sitting in a pool of blood with what looked like semen all over her legs.

I bent down to her level and she started crying heavily. I reached out my hand to pick her up and she flinched. So he's been beating her too? This nigga's weird.

"Please don't hurt me" she said with her tiny voice.

"I won't hurt you, I promise" I said picking her up. I didn't care about her blood getting on my clothes. I just wanted to help her honestly. She was a very pretty girl. It hurt me that someone could do this to their own child.

I walked all around the warehouse, squirting lighter fluid all over.  After I finished that, I walked outside.

His body wasn't here anymore. I knew he would try to get me. But if anything, I wouldn't let him get to that little girl. I sat her down and bent down to her level.

"I want you to run as fast as you can okay? Don't stop until you find a big store or a food place and ask for help okay? Stay safe" I said before giving her a kiss on the forehead. She nodded her head and started running.

I let her run a little while before I said anything. I wanted to make sure she was out of vision before anything happened.

I put the bomb right on the doorway and lit it on fire.  I ran to my car as the house went into flames.

"Thought you was slick bitch" he said putting a rope around my neck. I started losing my breath quickly. My heart was racing.

"I'm gonna kill you hoe" was the last thing I heard before everything went black...

vote. comment. follow <3

thanks for 10k readssss! :) much love! peace out y'alllll.