015.

Ailynn Ranada

"I can't believe you really aint give that boy your number" Reine told me as we were walking out the restaurant.

"Y'all don't know who y'all want me with. First y'all saying give Kentrell a chance, now y'all want me to fuck with dude at the place." I explained. truthfully I was also choosing between if I should be with Kentrell or if I should just go talk to someone else.

"Girl we only as confused as you. one minute you saying this and that bout kentrell, then you saying f him" maj said. she was right but i couldnt admit to anyone that I actually wanted to be with Kentrell. I didnt want to let my heart over power my mind. of course being with him would make me happy, but it probably wouldn't be smart.

"anyways let's not talk about me. let's talk about y'all relationships. wassup with you and kd gem?" i said getting into the car. I was tired of talking about me and Kentrell to them.

" that big eared bitch gon make me kill him." she said clearly getting upset all over again.

"wait so did y'all been know eachother? cause for him to be so comfortable with you, y'all would have had to been know eachother." maj asked her.

"girl me and kd been knowing eachother. he knew i worked there. he wanted me to act like i aint know him so it could seem like he had just met me before i started coming around. I told him everyone was gonna suspect something tho." she shrugged.

"why you want kill him?" reine asked her.

"this nigga don't trust me. I should be the one not trusting him despite the shit he use to do. before we left the house he was going on and on and on about how ima be fucking niggas out here. he be pissing me off with that" she said.

"i feel you sista. my past relationship was like that. but my shit was wayyyy worse. so the most i can say is to talk to him." maj said.

"what about you and joe?" gemma asked maj.

"right" I nodded my head.

"girl he did the absolute most because I told him I didn't want to be in a relationship yet. I just got out of a very very toxic relationship and he know that. I told him we could work towards something but he got mad and walked away" maj explained.

"these niggas is crazy" reine chuckled.

"mm sista i saw you and ben" i said to reine smirking a little.

"girl i'm single until a nigga ask me to be his girlfriend." reine started smiling.

"girl yeah okay." maj said. we all started laughing. we continued to talk about our relationship problems and other stuff as well.

after all the talking we were doing, we then pulled into the hotel parking lot. when we walked into the hotel, i instantly took my heels off and held them in my hands. the girl at the desk was smirking at me while we walked past.

"what the fuck she keep looking at" maj said looking back at the girl.

"that's what i'm tryna see" reine added on and gemma agreed.

"y'all come on. don't worry about her. that bitch been shady since we got here" i said clicking the button on the elevator. the girl had been shady since we got here. she caught attitudes with us & she always looked at us funny.

after the elevator came we had reached our floor. the smell of cologne had sprung through my nose.

"damn i dont know who up here but they smell good as shit" i said walking. but the closer i got to my door the more I smelled the cologne.

"maybe it's room service?" gemma asked looking confused as the rest of us.

then something came into my head. Kentrell. this smell was the same fragrance of the expensive cologne he wore. did he come up here?

nah. I shook the thought from my head. I knew he was crazy but I don't think he was that crazy. besides how would he even get in here? how would he even know where we were if we didn't post it?

Gemma took her key out her pocket and unlocked the door. I was tired of standing and was kinda tired so I took a deep breath closing my eyes.

when I opened my eyes again the door was opened. walking in I discovered the sight I doubted that I would see.

these niggas was crazy crazy. the true definition of crazy. beyond crazy. I don't know what kind of crazy nigga I was getting myself involved with but I kinda liked it..