028.

Ailynn Ranada
October 13, 2019 | Miami, Florida
8:15 PM

"I say li ben you hear them talking, he say uhn uhn" Kentrell rapped into the mic. the crowd was real active tonight. everybody was singing along. camera phones was waving everywhere.

he looked real good on stage. today i decided to stay on the side of the stage cause I wasn't feeling that good.

"it's so hot back here" maj said fanning herself. that's exactly why i wore something sleeveless. i did not want the uncomfortable feeling of being hot.

"why youngboy looking like that" reine said tapping me & i shrugged my shoulders. i could see on his face that he wasn't his self. the look on his face was familiar, so i started thinking.

*  throwback *

the boy and i were sitting on the top of the mountain in between some trees. he looked so sad. his light brown eyes held a numb expression to them. i could tell he had been through some things. before he spoke it to me, his face did.

"why are you looking at me like that?" i asked him while wiping tears from my eyes.

"you're making me feel loved n ion even kno you. crazy ion even feel like this roun the ones i keep around" he said looking down at the bottom of the mountain.

"i'm glad i could make you feel that way" i said slightly smiling. i noticed he had a cup next to him.

"if you don't mind me asking, what's in there?" i asked.

"bout 7 xans. it's helping my problems" he said with a blank look on his face. i grabbed the cup and threw it down the mountain.

"that's not good. i know things aren't going well for you but that's just making it worse" i said looking him in his eyes that were now turning reddish.

"you know you the first one to show you care huh" he said looking back at me. that comment made me a smile a little.

"you're really nice, ion understand how people can do you like that." i said looking down at the time on my phone.

"damn it's time for me to go. i know we'll meet again someday. i hope when we do you'll be better and off those drugs. thank you for the talk " i said embracing him in a long hug.

"i should be thanking you" he said laughing a little and hugging back.

*flashback over*

his facial expression sent chills through me. he was back on pills & lean. i felt really bad for not noticing sooner. but why tho? i thought he was happy all this time.

he wasn't even acting like his self on stage. he wasn't as hype. it's crazy how he can go from happy to sad so quick.

i rapped the songs from backstage waiting for the show to be over, so i can talk with kentrell.

11:36 PM

"you did good baby" i said walking into kentrells arms. i started feeling in his pockets until i found what i was looking for. then i found them.

Percocet tablets.

i pulled them out and examined them. it was like a whole pack of them.

"kentrell what you need these fa? this shit gon kill you" i said throwing them away.

"to help numb da pain" he said walking away from me. he won't ever learn until he's in the hospital.

i walked after him. "kentrell just talk to me, what's wrong with you" i said looking him directly in the eyes.

"i don't know myself. i just get like this sometimes" he said looking at me blankly. no expression at all. i didn't understand. to me there has to be a reason.

"kentrell you sure? you know you can talk to me." i said to him.

"just hold me tonight. thats all i ask" he said putting a new shirt on since his other one was sweaty from being on stage.

i nodded my head still being confused. i didn't believe that nothing was wrong with him, something was most definitely wrong and i was gonna find out what it was too.

i was walking hand  in hand with kentrell but then my phone dinged.

"hold up" i said taking my hand from his & pulled my phone out my back pocket.

unknown: bitch you thought you killed me? im on yo ass.

i wasn't scared but i didn't feel safe neither. i wanted to tell kentrell but he already seemed to he going through enough. this is a situation i just would have to handle on my own.

i put my phone back into my pocket and put a smile on walking back over to kentrell. i grabbed his hand again.

"you straight?" he asked looking down at me & giving me a kiss. i kissed back and nodded.

about me & mines i would definitely lay maj's ex flat out. even if i had to do it by myself.

i like this chapter , even tho it's short😭v
vote. comment. follow <3
thanks for the support my lovesss :)