005.

Kentrell Gaulden

"mane she pose to be bringin ha friend ova hea" i said laying down on the sofa.

"who is ha friend, lemme see im tryna fuck sum" kd said pushing me over to sit down.

i smacked my teeth." yo big ear ass always wan fuck somebody girl prolly dont even want you" i told him showing him her picture.

" yo big ear ass always wan fuck somebody girl prolly dont even want you" i told him showing him her picture

"who the fuck y'all looking at" joe asked coming down the stairs.

"my future girlfriend when she come over hea" kd said snatching my phone scrolling through her page.

"mane lemme see" he sat down taking the phone from kd.

"that's the shawty from the store. i'll be damn if you get at her" joe said standing up.

kd smacked his teeth. " you always get the pretty bitches. i cant stand your ass with them skinny ass highlighters in your head" kd said while pushing him back on the sofa before going upstairs. 

"yo small ass. nobody wanna fuck a midget" joe called back to him. I was dying laughing, these niggas funny as hell.

"mane y'all crazy as a bitch" i laughed while going to the refrigerator. I hope Ailynn hurry up & get here nigga bored.

Ailynn Ranada

"Okay this is everything. I don't really need anything else" Maj said while dragging the rest of her bags down the stairs.

"you sure?" i asked.

"yup i'm ready" she said. i grabbed my keys and quickly drove to my house so she can set up all her stuff in the guest room. my house wasnt big and extravagant but it was a nice size to where more than one person can live in it.

I helped her bring her bags to the door. i dropped the bags just for a second so i could unlock the door then quickly picked them up again to bring them inside. when we got inside i dropped them on the floor.

"you wanna set everything up now or wait till we come back? " i asked her.

"errr we can do it later i guess " she said while setting her bags down.

"okay i'm going use the bathroom real quick then we can leave" i said and she nodded. soon as i started walking up the steps my phone was ringing. I looked down and it was kentrell. i answered.

"hello" i said into the phone still walking up the stairs.

"mane wea you at. it's been hours" he said looking into the camera.

"i'm on my way chill" i said making a face at him and he started laughing.

"aight" he said before hanging up.

I finished using the bathroom and washed my hands before going back downstairs. i opened the fridge and got a bottle of water.

"you ready maj?" i asked her while opening my water.