039.

Aiyanna Mitchell
Baton Rouge, LA | 2:59 PM
October 31,2019

"I know she hear us knocking on this fawkin door" Kd said making a beat on the door. This like his 5th time knocking.

"Aye Aye nigga kno I stay post up with that 30 wit da bea-" Kd said trying to rap to the beat he was making on the door until Reine stopped him.

"Not the time Ears." She said mugging him.

"Oohh wait y'all, I still got my Key for here" Maj said unzipping her purse. She opened the door & we all walked in.

It was only Reine, Maj, Kd, Ben, Gemma, and I. We had a free day so we decided to come check on Ailynn. The rest of them decided to stay with Yb.

"It's dark as hell innis bitch" Ben said trying to find a light switch.

"Ahhhh shit what the fuck" Kd said grabbing his feet and hopping. We instantly started laughing at him.

Ben finally found the light switch and the house looked a mess. Nothing but glass and broken pieces on the floor.

"Look like a tornado hit this bitch. AILYNN!" Ben said going up the stairs & we followed after him.

Her room door was closed and had music coming from it. Gemma tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Step aside and let the big dawg handle this" Kd said pulling something out his pocket. Whatever it was opened the door quick as hell. Criminal.

When we walked in Ailynn was laying on her bed singing lowly to music. You could tell she was thinking. Her face had no emotion on it.

Maj ran over to her & immediately hugged her. You could tell Maj wanted to cry seeing her like that. A tear slipped off Ailynn's face & she hugged Maj back.

"My poor stinkalink" Kd said holding his hands to his chest & making a sad face. He can't be serious for nothing.

"We came to check on you. But i'm staying now." Reine said.

"Me too." Gemma said sitting on the bed. I was most definitely staying as well & I know for a fact that Maj was gonna stay.

"Y'all just gon have to finish the tour y'all self. It ain't that much longer." I said to Kd and Ben.

"Fasho, we gon be straight. As long as y'all making sure she straight" Ben said walking over to Ailynn.

"You wanna get something to eat?" I said to her.

"I ate already" She said barely above a whisper. I didn't think this would have such a big impact on her.

"You lying. What you ate?" Reine asked her.

"Pizza" she responded.

"Where the boxes at then? You just told a bold face lie. Can't believe you lying to me now bestie." Kd said acting like he was heartbroken which actually made Ailynn smile a little bit. Progress.

"Put on some clothes & we're gonna go get some food" Maj said letting Ailynn go & she nodded her head.

We all left out the room & went downstairs. Kd & Ben sat down on the sofas.

"Uhh no. We finna clean this up" Gemma said grabbing a broom & dustpan out the kitchen.

"Do I look like a maid?" Kd said making Gemma smack him on the back of his neck. I started laughing at him.

He mugged me but he still got up & helped pick up the glass on the floor.

Ailynn Ranada

It made me feel better to know that they actually cared about me & my feelings. I wasn't feeling well still but I got up because why not. I can't be like this forever.

I went into my bathroom & took a quick shower before putting on some jeans and a top.

My hair looked a mess. Definitely gotta get that fixed. I put it into a ponytail, grabbed my purse, and went downstairs to see that my living room was damn near spotless.

"Y'all so niceee" I said slightly smiling as I examined the room.

"You lucky we bestie cause I wasn't finna do shit" Kd said going through my cabinets. I just shook my head at him.

"Y'all ready?" Ben asked getting up. Everybody nodded & we got into two different cars. Me & the girls were in one. Kd & Ben were in the other.

"To be honest ion even know where we bouta eat at" Aiyanna said searching for places on her phone.

"Let's go to Parrains" Gemma suggested.

"Yeaaaa they food be good as hell" Maj added.

"Lynn I hope you know that ain't ole boy baby" Reine said out of nowhere. I tilted my head telling her to go on.

"The girl say she pregnant but she showing a lot & he said that he fucked her on his birthday. So that means that she would only be a week pregnant. Ain't no way she showing like she three months" Gemma added on.

It made me think a little bit. Not gonna lie, It felt like a breathe of relief to know he wasn't having a baby on me. But at the end of the day he still cheated.

"So why she posting pictures with him then?" I asked out of curiosity. Of course I believed what they were saying. But if she wasn't pregnant, why is he still hanging around?

"Ion know fa sure but I heard Joe and nem talking bout he was gon embarrass her" Maj said shrugging. I shook my head slightly.

Why he tryna embarrass her, like he not the one who did the embarrassing? Of course she played a part because she knew I was with him but he's my boyfriend if anything he should've known better.

After talking & listening to music for about 30 minutes or so we pulled up to the restaurant.

"I missed y'all so much" I said to the girls as we got out. It's only been a few days but having nobody by your side when you're going through it is not a good feeling.

"You don't have to anymore cause a bitch stayinggg" Reine said putting her tongue out and twerking a lil.

"Getcho stupid ass up" Ben said pushing her. The rest of us started laughing.

Having them around definitely made my problems feel like they were fading away.

my girl gonna get her happiness back... or not 👹 ( cardi b voice)

vote.comment. follow <3333
ty for the support my loves!