A loud booming voice sounds from the stairs. "Yang, Stevens, Grey, O'Malley, Karev, Jensen!" A young, cheerful female doctor bounds down the stairs and makes her way up to them. "Here you are! I was looking for you guys in the locker room but you weren't there and then I thought well maybe my interns are looking for me too and then I come out her and here you are." She chuckles. "Yeah." Cristina looks horrified. "You guys look like a great group." Meredith looks like she wants to laugh. "Which is awesome. Because my horoscope said it's going to be a very challenging day and I was a little worried but no you guys... yeah, you look like a good group. Which is great! Because we're going to have so much fun! Hi!" She holds out her arms and hugs Cristina.

"Hi, First of all hi! Hi." Cristina remains stiff and uncomfortable.

"Ow, ow, ow." Cristina says. Sydney backs up.

"Oh, am I hurting you?" Sydney asks.

"Ah, no you're, you're touching me."

Sydney has an 'Oh' look on her face but loses it quickly.

"I'm Sydney Heron. 4th Year and my philosophy just so you know is um is heal with love." Alex and Izzie raise their eyebrows. "Ok, so wonderful. So, Alex, Izzie, Meredith, Cristina, Evi and our little group is just missing-"

"O'Malley. Yeah he's cowering behind the strike line like a little girl." Cristina sags.

"Standing up for what he believes in, that's my kind of little girl. Right? So ... The E.R needs somebody down there for a consult, does anybody... who wants to..." Sydney asks.

"We get to pick?" Meredith asks.

"Oh me, I'll, I'm on it." Cristina says.

"I'll help." Alex says.

"I'll go too." They all dash off quickly.

•.•.•

Alex, Cristina and Evi are walking with an ER resident.

"You need a consult for a rash?" Alex asks.

"It's spreading pretty fast. I wanted to make sure nothing surgical going on." The resident says

Cristina moves back the curtain concealing a bed. "Mrs. Solomon, oh!"

"Oh god. Sorry. Sorry." Claire says.

"We're on our honeymoon." Wade says.

"Yeah."

Alex nods approvingly. "Sweet."

Cristina shoots Alex a disapproving look.

"Ah, can you um ... dismount? Please." Evi says.

"Yeah."

"Ok, great."

•.•.•

The group were still in the pit where Claire is now sitting up right on the bed with Wade sitting next to her on a chair. Claire and Wade are very touchy feely. Alex is there. Evi is there also drawing a black line across her leg.

"Why are you..." Claire asks

Evi interrupts. "Oh I'm drawing a line to mark the borders of the infection. We'll watch it for a couple of hours. If it doesn't cross the line you'll get IV antibiotics."

"And if it does cross the line?" Wade asks.

"Well it would mean the infection is aggressive. We'd have to do a muscle biopsy." Alex says.

Claire stops giving lovey-dovey looks and looks concerned. "You have to take out a piece of my muscle?" She asks.

Cristina nods. "Mmm Hmm."