"Yumi Miyazaki. 22. She presented this morning with persistent hiccups." Evi presents.

"She was given 50 chlopromazine which stopped them for a while but then the hiccups returned so she needs a surgical consult to rule out esophageal perforation." Izzie picks up.

"When did your hiccups start?" Bailey asks.

"A few days ago. She doesn't speak English." Mr. Kamaji says.

"Are you her boyfriend?" Bailey asks.

"Her coach."

"Oh she's an athlete." Evi says.

"Ah, Yumi is a competitive eater." Mr. Kamaji tells Evi.

"Eating is a sport?" Izzie asks.

Alex nods. "Miyazaki ... yeah, yeah. She's like a Rock star in Japan." He says.

"Again, eating is a sport?"

Alex turns to Mr. Kamaji. "Tell her I saw her on TV. Tell her that I'm an athlete too. I'm a wrestler."

(The young doctor wants you to know he's a wrestler. I think he's flirting with you.)

Yumi gives Alex an appraising look.

(Tell him I eat little boys like him for breakfast.)

"She wonders how a wrestler got smart enough to be a doctor. Most wrestlers she knows are dumb." Mr. Kamaji tells Alex.

Alex and Izzie smile. Izzie more of a 'oh my god' smile.

"Just tell her that she hasn't been hanging around the right gyms." Alex says.

"How 'bout instead you tell her that persistent hiccup could be an indication of something much more serious." Bailey butts in.

She turns to Alex and Izzie. "Schedule an esophogram."

"Oh she's competing this afternoon at the 'Taste of Seattle'. Can't you just give her a stronger dose of that drug? It seemed to work." Mr. Kamaji asks.

"Did the hiccups come back?" Bailey asks.

"Yes, but-"

"Then it didn't work."

She moves and starts to walk off, but stops suddenly clutching her stomach in pain.

"Dr. Bailey?" Evi asks concerned.

"Be quiet."

"Dr. Bailey, are you ok?" Izzie asks.

Bailey tries to shrug it off, but she still seems to be in pain. "All right somebody page Addison Shepherd." She says.

•.•.•

Evi goes to the door as George prepares to move Mrs. Larson's bed.

"You're not moving out, George." She says.

"Oh yes, I am. I gave an ultimatum. Threw dawn the gauntlet. I drew my line in the sand." George says.

"Well un-give, un-throw and un-draw." Evi demands.

"A man does not give an ultimatum and then back down." George says. Evi helps George move the bed out of the room and down the hallway. "Meredith had a choice and she chose the dog."

"A girl chose a dog over you?" Sophie asks.

"Yes."

"No!"

Evi and George stare at each other.

•.•

"Are we gonna do this or what?" Alex says as Cristina, Izzie and Evi sit at the table.