Part 12

That look Ink gave you, it was odd, like that XGaster being killed wasn't the plan, or at least not in that way, you had always been suspicious of Ink, but now it was far more plausible.

"Y/N! Are you okay!?"

You turned to the voice, Chara had ran up behind you and grasped you tightly, she moved her head all around your body, trying to find any damage.

"The better question is are you okay? I can heal myself but unless I know your injuries I can't help."

Chara shook her head, which you took to mean she was fine, she looked back up to you.

"C'mon, let's go home."

You shook your head, confusing Chara as you began to speak.

"When I killed XGaster, just before we were sent back here, Ink was looking at me, it was a face of discontent, anger and hate. I don't know what it is, but He's planning something, and I don't like being kept in the dark."

"What do you suggest we do then?" Chara asked, clearly picking up what you were putting down.

"We prepare."

<==To be continued...===============

Well uh, cliff-hanger time, this book has been the shortest I have ever written, and this is the end of "UniTale: Settling Down" The UniTale Storyline isn't over yet, calm down.

I have two more books planned, one will be a sequel to this book, and the other a prequel to this book, The next book is called "UniTale: One Last Stand [Reader Book]" So be on the lookout.