Part 6

You groaned, opening up your eyes you found yours laying on a couch, you looked around, you were in.

Joseph and Caesar's house?

You tried to sit up, only to feel a sharp pain in your chest force you back down.

You threw off the blanket that was covering you, looking down you saw your bare chest, large scabs all over it.

"Fuck..." You grumbled, your memories from what happened slowly came back to you. You let your head fall back onto the sofa arm, trying to figure out how the fuck you would beat that reality warping, monochromatic bastard.

"Y/N! Are you feeling okay?"

You turned to look at the person who asked. Kakyoin was holding a tray, which he promptly put down and rushed over to you.

"I'm tired, in pain and pissed."

"Where does it hurt?"

"Are you fucking blind?"

"I was slashed across the eyes in the desert which did permanently damage my eyesight slight-"

"For fucks sake my chest idiot, y'know. Where the giant fucking scabs are?!"

"R-right! CAESAR! CHARA! Y/N IS AWAKE!!

You heard rapid footsteps, the pair arriving at your side.

"Y/N are you okay? What happened? Who did this?"

"Chara, slow down, I'm barely wrapping my head around it now."

Chara nodded and stepped back, Caesar stepped forward as he lightly glowed with Hamon energy.

He placed his hand over your chest as it began to slowly cover over. The scabs were still quite large, about the length of one and a half sausages.

"That's the limit of what my Hamon healing can do Signore I'm sure you understand, no?"

"Yeah, thanks Caesar." you replied while slowing lifting your legs off the couch.

You stood up, a bit shaky at first but eventually you managed to stay stable. You looked around while asking.

"Who and where was I found by?"

"You were just outside mine and Jotaro's house, on the street, I found you bleeding profusely. Jotaro ran to get Caesar and Joseph while I tried to stop you bleeding out. While you were unconcious we told Chara about you condition. She said she had some of that monster candy stuff."

You nodded, holding up your hand you summoned a knife, examining it before letting it disperse.

"Where's my shirt and jacket?"

"In the other room, I'll get them." Chara said, excusing herself from the discussion.

"Sorry we weren't there to help you Y/N, we didn't realise anything had happened until we found you."

"What did happen? To the town I mean."

"Take a look for yourself." Chara said from behind you, you jumped and quickly summoned another knife letting it disperse when you saw who it was.

"Sorry about that. You scared me."

"No problems dear, put on your jacket and head outside, here's your knife aswell." Chara held out your clothes and knife, taking them you put on your jacket and went outside.

The sight was terrible.

Buildings had partially collapsed and rubble was nearly everywhere, some buildings were fine, if not a little dirty. Thankfully none of your friends had been affected and neither had your house.

You rested your hands in your pocket, taking in the scene. Something felt wrong though.

You ruffled around your left pocket, something was missing but you couldn't tell wha-

The list and bone.

You flipped around, startling the others.

"Did any of you take anything out of my pockets?"

"No." they responded collectively.

"I can also confirm, Signore, that Joseph didn't take anything either." Caesar added.

"Where's Jotaro?"

"Upstairs, why?" Kakyoin asked.

You froze time and jumped over him. Speed walking up the stairs, desperate to talk to him.

"JOTARO!"

"Hm? What is it Y/N?"

"Did you take Dio's bone and the list out of my pocket?"

"No?"

"Crap crap crapppp."

"Y/N what is it?" Chara asked, finally up the stairs.

"The bone and list of how to attain heaven are missing somewhere across the multiverse."

<== To be continued... ==============

Another short chapter but I am focusing mostly on school work and making a organised back-up of the story on Google docs. When I do so I'll be able to write at school cause wattpad was blacklisted on the WiFi.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.