Part 7

You groaned, you and Chara were back at home, you had only just woken up from another night's sleep, the wounds on your chest had healed now. You were still unsure about what to do about the bone.

"It must have fallen out of my pocket, I just hope it was in that forest."

You didnt know why but talking to yourself calmed you. You rubbed your eyes as you stood up, letting your bones crack and fall into place as you let the fatigue drain away.

"I'm just gonna relax for today..."

You wandered over to the desk in the room, opening up your pc as you looked through your games, deciding what to play.

(Hey, on topics related to gaming, I play roblox a lot, some people thinks it's a 'haha funni child game brbrbrb' but actually look around for a bit, there's a few anime games on the front page. My fav is 'Your Bizarre Adventure' my username is iamcool898lol and I always have my joins on, so play with me sometimes)

The day flew by, Chara slowly woke up and watched you play for a bit, then going onto her own computer and doing something you were unsure of.

Eventually the day came to a end as you fell asleep in bed yet again.

_______________________________________

You pulled yourself out of bed, it was morning yet again, Chara was already dressed and sitting on the side of the bed.

"Y/N, the person who caused all this trouble left a note. They want you to meet and fight them, they said that you know where to go."

"I just woke up, gimmie a sec."

You,stretched as you went and took another shower, getting changed as you came back into the bedroom, Chara was examining her knife..
You grabbed the note and read it through, exactly as Chara had said XChara wanted to meet and fight you to the death, if you won the budings would naturally be restored and if you lost then nobody would be able to oppose him.

You sighed as you grabbed your knife, hooking it on as you tapped Chara's shoulder.

"You wanna get this over with?"

"Right now? Just you and me?"

"Yep, we'll be fine, just make sure he can't press a purple and black button."

Chara nodded, you threw out your arms as you stopped time, forming a portal as you threw Chara in and quickly followed yourself.

_______________________________________

(play now)

Time unfroze as you looked around, you were in a flat plain, the grass was natural and the sky was blue as far as you could see.

You looked towards XChara, him facing you having heard your approach.

You drew your knife and rushed him, throwing 3 knives at him.

He raised his own, blocking the blades as Chara started running towards him (yes they are different genders) while throwing her own.

You froze time, running behind him as you let it resume with a strike going for his neck.

He flipped around and blocked, jumping back he pressed the overwrite button, Cross and XPapyrus appearing.

You rushed Cross and his brother, Chara dashed forward and continued to fight XChara.

You dodged under a flurry of bones and sidestepped out of the way of a blaster, you froze time, swinging at Cross.

Time resumed as his skull hit the floor, he was dusting. You froze time again and took down Papyrus, letting his body fade while you threw a knife at XChara.

The knife nicked his cheek, blood now running down.

He smirked, headbutting Chara and pressing the overwrite button again, his wound fizzled away.

You rushed him, taking Chara's spot while she was dazed, he was good with his weapon, you weren't surprised.

He turned, flicking your blade away from you as he went to impale you, time froze and you dashed back, summoning another knife as you let time resume.

"DIE ALREADY!"

XChara pressed the overwrite button, summoning multiple knives behind him, sending them to attack you, you froze time and moved out of the way.

You slowed down time, speed would be far more useful then a gimmick that would often fail.

You rushed him, striking at his knife rapidly as you knocked it out of the way, shattering the blade from the impact of your attacks.

You pushed forwards, X dashed back, he pulled out the overwrite button again, pressing it as he teleported a few feet back, you gritted your teeth, he was gonna spam it now wasn't he.

He summoned multiple more knives, sending them left right and centre, you were now rapidly stopping and unstopping time, taking a massive drain on your energy, you were getting overwhelmed, even if Chara was firing blasters at multiple of the knives.

You felt your cheek get red with blood.

Enough was enough.

You froze time and made your way to X, vaulting over the knives in your way, unfreezing time as you impaled him with your blade.

He coughed up blood, pressing the overwrite button again, teleporting back and healing himself, you turned around.

Chara was only the floor glitching, parts of her appearing and disappearing.

You looked back at X, he had a devilish grin on his face.

"B o o p"

He pressed the button again, Chara convulsed, splitting inside out as blood and flesh flew everywhere.

"CHAAAAARRRRRAAAAAAAA!" you yelled, she was dead. Just like Jason, Chara wasn't in another universe or back at home.

She

Was

Dead.

You collapsed to your knees.

Suddenly you felt yourself being held up, XChara was standing over you, your arms and legs were tied up in some purple energy binding.

You yelled out, feeling your soul getting more and more determined.

Everything around you started moving in reverse, XChara was walking backwards and the binds disappeared, the reversal speeding up.

Eventually there was a flash of white light, you were behind XChara.

Something caught you eye infront of him, it was you and Chara.

You froze time, dashing at the monochromatic boy, slicing at his neck as time unfroze.

He spun and blocked, jumping back only to be impaled by the other you.

You sliced off X's head. His body faded as the other you fizzled out of existence.

"Y-Y/N?" Chara stuttered, you looked at her, tears now filling your vision.

"C-Chara."

You tackled her, pulling into a hug as you let all your emotions depart.