Part 1

(play here)
Hey, to all those who are just now reading this, this book takes place after "Unitale: Universal Adventures" and "UniTale: Darkened Rooms" so go read those first.

This book also takes place about 10-11 ish years after Universal Adventures so uh yeah.

_______________________________________

You pulled yourself through the portal, the sun shone on you as time unfroze, you started walking down the sunny path as you saw all your neighbours and friends. Joseph and Caesar were having a argument about something.

Kakyoin was reading and Jotaro was peeking over his shoulder.

Nothing was worrying you, adamant to keep the day nice and warm as you smelt the smell of freshly cut grass.

Cars were going down the road while you walked, you didn't know why but you felt really good today, you were practically dancing down the street, twirling every few steps, kicking your feet higher then usual and just having a good time.

You smirked as you walked down a dip in the land, walking past a few shops while travelling over a bridge.

A few people waved to you, you were well known and established in the community, a kind person who mostly kept to their friend group and never caused issues.

You waved back as you continued to stroll down the street, spotting your house on the fields a bit away, you went onto the grass, it always being luscious and green, a perfect day for a picnic.

You swung around a tree, looking up to the sky as you enjoyed these few moments, a perfect day was rare but not unheard of.

The sky was a clear blue, a few whisps of clouds here and there, making the day truly one to be remembered.

You had been in a different universe just before, saving it from a genocidal child, you loved your job, it gave you a bunch of adrenaline and you were always paid well for your services, earning you enough money to live comfortably and the respect of the inhabitants of said universe.

You loved your new life in this crazy noisy bizarre town.

You continued to walk across the grass, more expressive in your movements now, smirking as you neared your house.

Twirling one last time you knocked on the door, after a few seconds it opened to reveal Chara.

"Hey darling, finished with work for today?"

You smiled, walking in as you kissed your beloved.