He's hugging me.

Why?

"Kid...I-", he was interrupted by the door opening, Eraser stopped hugging me and put his head down.

Detective Tsukauchi walked in with a tired look on his face, I politely slipped my hands back in through the cuffs and smiled, his eyebrow twitched and I couldn't help but feel a little satisfied.

"Hey Jade, I'm gonna ask you some questions", I hummed and he sat in front of us.

I was kinda scared because of his quirk but there's nothing I can do about it so I'll just have to manage.

Tsukauchi turned on a recorder and asked for my consent, I agreed.

"You can refuse any questions but I recommend answering all, it'll improve your situation" I was curious.

"what situation?"

he sighed, "the case that decides whether you'll be punished for your actions", I grinned and nodded.

"What is your name?"

"Izuku.....Midoriya"

True

"Age?"

"14"

True

"This is off record but how did you get my phone number?"

"If I can hack into UA then I can sure as hell get your phone number"

"Okay....moving on, have you ever used your quirk during your vigilante work?"

"No"

True

"What's your quirk?"

I could tell they were waiting for this question.

"I'd rather not tell"

True

"That's one question you can't refuse." Tsukauchi said quickly.

"Hmm well alright then, I don't have one"

True

Silence rang through the room until Eraser's chair shifted a bit and Tsukauchi continued.

"Do you admit to being the vigilante, Jade"

"Yeah"

True

"Do your parents or guardians know about your vigilante activities?"

".....No"

True

"What are their names?"

"Midoriya Inko and Hisashi"

True.

"Why did you become a vigilante?"

"I don't like the system and I don't want to be a part of it but I still want to help."

True

"Okay now I'm going to ask you questions based on speculation. Please answer to the best of your abilities." I nodded

"What's your living situation like?"

I bit my lip, "Next question"

He sighed. Erasers head was still on the table but I saw him tense.

"Have your parents ever abused you physically or mentally?"

I was getting a little mad. "Next question", Eraser clenched his fists.