Chapter 13 - Let's work together

Start from the beginning

E- This isn't some joke, right?

A- No it isn't. You'll receive official email in sometime.

E- Thank you so much Avery.

A- Say that to Josh. You know he likes blueberry muffins. See you soon Emily.

E- I'll keep that in mind. See you soon Avery.

"I feel like she's the female version of Andrew." I hear Mason say with a fake gasp.

"I know right." Felix joins him.

I shake my head and smile. "Shut up you three."

I quickly email Emily and the manager. After that I excused myself and went to my room to study.

My phone rang. James.

J - Heyy tigress.

A - Hey Jamie.

J - Uggh not that nickname. Anyways I called you to inform you that Don is holding a meeting tomorrow evening. In London.

A - And?

J - Your presence is requested by the Don.

A - Okay. Time and place please.

J - We will pick you up from any place you say.

A - That's great. One thing I'm worried about is my brothers. Andrew will definitely be there.

J - I'll take care of that just make up an excuse to escape.

A - Will do. Any news about Vince?

J - Are you seriously asking me?  He will always message you first tigress.

A - Uhhu right. See you tomorrow.

J - See you.

*Next day at 5:30pm*

(Jessica is her friend from school, in case you'll forgot.)

I had to convince Jessica a lot. I lied to her that I'm going to meet my mother. She doesn't know a damn thing about my strained relationship with my mother so I made up a story of a druggie mother in some institution who wants to meet her only daughter but the brothers won't allow.

I did some emotional drama and convinced her. At 5 I messaged Seth that I'm going over to Jessica's house for some project and he said that one of the brothers will come to pick me up whenever I'm finished.

We went to Jessica's house and I kept my bag, tracker in her house. I exited her house while telling her not to pick any calls of mine. James and Jacob come to pick me up. Surprising Caleb was also there in the car.

"Wear this. They might recognize you from your clothes." Caleb threw his hoodie at me while Jacob have me his flip flops.

I did as they said. I put my mask and blue eye contacts. I looked at myself, well I look really weird because the hoodie is engulfing me and the flip flops are way too big for me. I looked outside the window and caught Andrew, Tristan and a few men from their gang.

 I looked outside the window and caught Andrew, Tristan and a few men from their gang