20𝙠 𝙊𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙨

When creating, "His queen". I originally just wrote it in my google docs and decided to post it after having Wattpad for a bit.

I never ever expected this book to blow up like this. So I'm glad that you all liked this and I'm thankful for you all.

So since we hit 20k, here's so extra things!^^

The scraped ideas

- Shinso was going to be a love interest in the story
I scrapped this idea because it would've made the book way longer and more complicated. He would've been worried about you and your new lover, then he would've found out who it was and try and rescue you even though you didn't need it.

- You would've gone down to the basement
   So basically, while Izuku was gone for that trip. Shiggy would've seen the basement door open a bit. He saw dead bodies like Izuku said earlier, but then he went in and moved a picture frame of you. Then you heard something moving so you went down there and saw shiggy just as shocked. There was a secret wall and behind there were pictures and just things and letters from you and of you.
   This made you actually fall a bit deeper for him since you're hella crazy as well. When Izuku came back, he discovered that you found it and asked you how you felt, scared that you might not love him anymore. You basically would've told him no and that your love for him is just as deep.
   I chose not to include this because it was more of a filler. Like it didn't seem to fit with the actual storyline.

- You were going to be a villain
So in my original thought for the plot, Izuku was going to try and convince you to be by his side as his villainous Queen. I scraped this cause I forgot lol

Why I made this^^

[for this next part, this is just how I feel, like my opinion, you know. So please don't take this to heart ig. I love yandere books that are not meant to be happy]

I had Wattpad for a bit before ever posting, like maybe a few months. And when on there, I read quite a few books. And I noticed that in most yandere/villain Izuku books, that they were always forceful and kidnapped y/n. And that y/n would mostly never love them and overall they were just violent to y/n.

So then I realized, I do enjoy like actual realistic yandere books where it scares me. But, I wanted a fluff book with a villain without trying to change who they are. So instead of looking for a soft yandere book, I said screw it and wrote one in google docs! And boom, that's how this book was made! 

So yeah, happy readings!^^     I love y'all  :)