𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻: 𝙼𝚢 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍

"𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦"

"𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵."

"𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭..."

.。*゚+.*.。 Author's POV ゚+..。*゚+

"No need to be shy [y/n] dear, but that expression is so intoxicating that I might just be addicted..." Izuku laughed as you were sitting on his lap, embarrassed with a pinch of blush.

You both were in a fancy black car that one of his guards were driving, and Izuku insisted that instead of sitting literally anywhere else in the big vehicle, you sit on his lap.

He was enjoying every minute of it, you were just so adorable in his eyes.

"It's hard not to be embarrassed when I'm sitting on your lap, Midoriya-kun." You shyly admitted.

"You don't have to act so formal darling, Izuku's just fine." Izuku laughed again and started playing with your [h/l] [h/c] hair.

You fiddled with your hands that were laying on your lap.

"Ok I-Izuku." You blushed hard while saying his name.

"Never knew my name could be so appealing. Ah, seems we're here dollface."

You peered over the tinted window and saw a big house in a discreet place.

"Wow! That's a pretty home, I'm guessing it's a private place since your career." You concluded.

"My my [y/n], you guessed correctly." He smiled at you as he opened up the car door and helped you out.

Now that you were out, you caught a better glimpse of the house. There was a gate that had vines crawling up and a giant garden in the front and back. It had some security systems which Izuku had to place the password in so we could go forward.

He opened up the door and let you walk in first. Your eyes glanced all around the place, taking in the new surroundings.

"It's even prettier on the inside! This is so cool!" You looked over at Izuku and smiled a bright smile while closing your eyes.

He seemed taken back by your happiness but then smiled too. If you were happy, then so was he.

He lifted you up and spun you around. He placed you down but held onto your hips as your hands laid on his chest.

"I'm glad you like it princess~" He placed one of his hands on your chin and kissed you.

He let go and admired your blush that he created.

"Hey um, Izuku. Can I ask just two requests?" You asked nervously.

"Of course, fire away love."