𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺: 𝙰𝚝 𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝

"𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦"

"𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵."

"𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭..."

.。*゚+.*.。 Author's POV ゚+..。*゚+

The crowd roared with excitement. They adored your show and your voice. You bowed and waved at them all.

Your [e/c] eyes scanned the room for any sign of him. Your eyes stopped when they saw him smile at you with that same devilish smile.

You blushed and smiled back at him while doing a small wave.

He noticed your actions towards him and got up from his seat and walked away from the crowd. He stealthily located your dressing room.

He made his way inside after successfully avoiding guards and picking your lock. He was ready to finally have you with him.

You on the other hand were walking down to your dressing room while being escorted by your manager.

He waved goodbye to you and you waved back.

You opened your door and found strange how it was already unlocked. You shrugged it off and stepped inside your room.

Something felt...odd? The air had a scent of specific cologne to it. It was the same scent that the letters gave off, was he here? Or did he just leave?

"Doll, oh it's so nice to formally meet you." The familiar voice spoke from behind you.

You gasped slightly and turned around to face him.

He was tall and had very distinguished dark green fluffy hair. His eyes were the same shade, and he was wearing a white dress shirt with a black vest and black tie with matching gloves. His face had freckles and a huge grin.

He stepped towards you with his smiling self. You felt your face start to blush. You knew it was him, you recognized his appearance.

"It's been a while, doll." His low voice said.

You watched his every movement as he lifted up his hand and caressed your face. He rubbed his thumb in circles on your cheek.

"Yes it has, it's nice to see you again in person." You responded.

He smirked at you and got closer to your face, you felt your breath hitch as he was by your face.

"You're simply adorable [y/n]." The way he said your name made your legs feel weak.

He leaned in and kissed you on the lips. His kiss was soft but slightly aggressive. You felt like you were on cloud nine. He pulled away and held up your hand.

"And delicious might I add," he brought your hand up to his lips and placed a kiss on them. "I should introduce myself to you my dear. I'm Izuku Midoriya, otherwise known as Deku."

Your brain clicked. He was the top criminal in all of Japan. It makes sense for that night your dad died, or even how he would place those letters and flowers in your heavily guarded room.

"So that's what the 'I' stood for in those letters! Well then, I should follow along, even if you already know me. I'm [y/n] [l/n], otherwise known as 'that superstar singer'. Nice to meet you." You smiled at him.

"Nice to meet you as well love." He smiled back a sincere smile at you.

"May I ask why you're here though? It's really nice to finally meet you, but why now?" You asked him with curiosity.

He did a low chuckle and then patted your head.

"Ah, you really are too adorable. I'm taking you with me. It is far too dangerous out there to leave you with those people, you saw what happened with that one man. So if you don't mind, would you come with me?" He held out his hand to you.

You could tell that he was serious. You felt nothing but love for this man, so should you go with him?

You were about to place your own hand on top of his but a knock came at your door.

You nervously glanced at Izuku, he stood there just smiling at you and your panicked state.

"Oh no! You've gotta go!" You whispered yelled to him.

"What about my answer? I'm afraid I can't leave until I get your response, princess." You blushed once again at his words.

"Hey [y/n], need a ride tonight?" Your manager yelled through the door.

You looked at Izuku one last time in his emerald eyes.

"Nope! I'm good, thanks though!" You shouted back.

"Alrighty, goodnight."

Izuku smirked at you. He picked you up and set you on your desk in your dressing room. He kissed you again on the lips as you felt a hand grip around your waist.

He separated from the kiss and looked at you deep in the eyes.

"So what'll be honey?"

"I-I don't know, it's kind of going fast right now. But I'd love to, can we get to know each other first?" You asked him.

Izuku didn't want you to say that, he needed you to say yes.

"We can learn more about each other if you come live with me."

You thought for a moment at his tempting offer. He titled your chin up and kissed you again. Then he stared into your eyes so that all you could focus on were his dark emerald eyes that seemed to light up whenever he saw you.

"C'mon doll, I can protect you and love you. Please be mine." He pleaded.

You fell for his words and kissed him back.

"...Alright, I'll do it."

His face displayed a very menacing smirk. Those were the words he wanted to hear, now he could make you his.

"Then let's leave now, sweetheart~" He announced happily.

You looked at his hand that he held out for you so you could get down. You took his gloved hand and gently hopped off the desk. He gazed over at you with lovestruck eyes.

To be honest, he never had time for real relationships, and he never saw the point in them. It would just be another person interfering with his work and being the number one villain. And love itself was a stupid concept to him, so why even bother.

But that all changed...when he laid his jade green eyes on you.

That night at your fathers house changed him forever.

He never saw such a pure beauty before like you. You were truly lovely inside and out with your kindness towards him. He fell for you right then and there. He now had a new goal and weaknesses—you. His love, and now you were finally his.

"You're mine now my sweet [y/n]..." He whispered to himself.

°°°°°°°。゜。°°°°°°°°°°。゜。°°°°°°°