𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶: 𝚁𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗

"𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦"

"𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵."

"𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭..."

.。*゚+.*.。 Author's POV ゚+..。*゚+

"Mafia leader, Kenichi Haku was found dead in his estate last night around 8:32pm. Police have gathered that this is most likely the work of—" You changed the channel.

"Superstar singer [y/n] [l/n] is taking a break from her career. Many suspect she is in a romantic relationship with somebody, others believe she is pregnant from her recent shows and pictures. Even with all that, fans are awaiting the return of their Superstar, [y/n]."

"From my recent shows and photos?! Are they calling me fat?" You shouted at the t.v.

You shut it off and rolled over to the other side of your bed. Licorice purred as you stroked his black fur.

It was true, you had taken a break from shows. It would be difficult to do all that while being pregnant. Plus, you were missing Izuku like crazy. You wanted him to be by you, reassuring you, protecting you...but you'd have to wait.

Inko had recently visited and was over the moon with the baby news. She brought over some baby things from when Izuku was small. Tomura had been bringing you food and calling Inko left and right. You understood why he was like the big brother type.

But aside from that, you were constantly sleeping and eating.

"Hey [y/n]? I brought some cookies that Inko baked." Tomura yelled from the other side of the door.

You got up and immediately opened it. Tomura stood there holding a plate of cookies that smelt like heaven.

"Thank you Tomura-kun! I'll have to thank Inko later as well..." You trailed off as you ate a cookie.

Tomura laughed as he watched you eat cookies while complaining about the news.

You both stopped chatting when you heard the front door unlock. You quickly went down the stairs and eagerly watched the door open, hoping it was the one you were waiting for.

A tired Izuku walked in, he locked the door behind him and tossed his jacket off.

You were so happy that you stood there shocked to even see him. Tomura had lazily made his way downstairs and saw Izuku.

"Oh, welcome back." Tomura said.

Izuku turned around and saw you and Tomura. He was drained and tired from the mission and the train rides. But his face managed to smile when he laid his eyes on you.