𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹: 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞?

"𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦"

"𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵."

"𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭..."

.。*゚+.*.。 Author's POV ゚+..。*゚+

"The superstar singer, [y/n] was almost attacked by a vicious murderer. Here is her interview."

The screen then showed [y/n] in a chair answering questions.

"What exactly happened?"

"Well, the man who hired my performance was a pervert and pulled me into a room with him. He tried to put himself on me but I slapped him. I was scared and went to run away from him, as I was I heard him screaming, and then he was gone. Sorry, that's all the info I have."

The screen turned off and only the reflection of the man with a horrified expression showed.

"So you were planning to do something to her. You wanted to deflower my angel." Izuku stared at the man dead in the eye, the man was strapped to a chair and was repeatedly shaking his head.

"Oh stop denying it you fucker! You're not innocent, so stop playing the part. Guess that's another finger for you..."

Izuku cut off another finger from the man. He tried to scream but Izuku already cut out his tongue. So nothing but coherent sounds escaped his mouth.

"Why should I even waste my time on you, just know that you're very idiotic, horrible, and I despise you."

Izuku slit his throat and watched him bleed to his death.

He turned away and a big grin was placed on his face. He felt his heart flutter, it felt like he was in heaven.

His dear [y/n] protected him again. She never said anything about him, but she knew. It made him joyful to know that she was covering up his presence.

He sighed and waltzed to another room. He took off his dirty black gloves and put on a new pair.

He sat down at a desk with multiple televisions and monitors. He propped his head up on his arms and sighed.

"We'll be together soon, my lovely [y/n]...."

He watched you as you paced around in your house with your skirt flowing along to your movements.

Izuku has always been watching you, and he loves every second of it.

-

-

-

You were going back and forth in your living room.

Nothing but thoughts swirled in your head that made you crazy. You couldn't stop thinking about that encounter and how you didn't tell the cops about him.

'Why did you do this?'

'Could it really be him?'

'Why didn't I say anything?'

We're constant thoughts that wouldn't leave you alone.

So you decided to listen to them, you sat down at a desk and got out some paper.

You started scribbling your thoughts.

"I know for a fact that the note writer is the same green eyed man from that night my father was murdered. And that he was also the same guy who protected me at the party. Is it that fact that I know that...but won't say anything about it?" You wrote down. You looked at your words and pondered.

"But, who are you exactly? He's written me letters and we've known each other barely for eight months, yet I don't even know his true identity." You said aloud.

This caught his attention when he was watching you through the cameras. He smiled even more.

You were thinking about him.

That very thought excited him, but he realized that he does have to introduce himself to you soon.

He left his desk and went to go do some villian work while you kept on questioning.

You really liked this guy, not just liked, but loved. And you now know a hundred percent that he is a murderer. But it didn't bother you, which made you worried.

Why don't your emotions ever react to things like this. Is it trauma? Is it love? Is it you?

Maybe it's all of the above...

-

Your mother was a good mom. Sure she had married a horrible man and gave birth to his child which was you....but she was the best mom you could ever ask for.

And the only time that you can remember showing any feelings to situations like these—was when she died.

She didn't die a natural death, no no no. She was murdered by a person that your father hired.

He didn't need her anymore, he didn't love her, he didn't even really love you. He actually wanted you to be a boy, but the fact that he had a successor was good enough.

So when you found her lifeless body in the garden that she loved, you broke down. And after you finally realized that she was gone forever, you never trusted people again like that. And refused to make yourself weak with those feelings that came along with trust.

Yet you still fell for the very man that killed your father.

It was an anomaly and slightly ironic.

Those choices that you made as a child still kept with you as an adult and became a habit.

"Stupid thoughts, I have a show tomorrow right? Guess I should focus on that." You mumbled before hugging Licorice.

Licorice nuzzled into your embrace and purred. He was simply the sweetest.

-

Izuku gathered more data on some heroes that he was planning on killing.

He hummed as he watched them from afar.

As they left, he decided that he should leave too. He knew that you had a show tomorrow, and that tomorrow he would meet you. Maybe even take you? He still wasn't sure, but he did know that he really can't go a day without you.

He needed to hear your voice again, he wanted to touch your soft delicate skin. He craved the smile that only you would show to him. He wanted—no he needed you.

He already knew almost everything about you, so you guys would be perfect together—well, that's what he thought anyway.

He knew that behind your kind and pure heart, was a broken and sad soul. He could help you, all he needed was for you to be by his side and never leave him.

As he was thinking all of this, he came to the conclusion. He would take you to your real home.

°°°°°°°。゜。°°°°°°°°°°。゜。°°°°°°°