𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶: 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚜

"𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦"

"𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵."

"𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭..."

.。*゚+.*.。 Author's POV ゚+..。*゚+

When you were younger, you had a nice childhood.

That was a sugar coated way to say that you never saw anything that went behind the scenes.

Just like your mom's bright smile, there was always pain behind it. Or your dad's presence that was never there, but was always seen as a 'busy' man to you.

Like before, he never hated you, he just didn't know what to do with a female successor. How would you help his business and trades? Well, in his mind, it would be through marriage. Marriage that you wouldn't even know about or consent to.

And once more, your father was terrible. After your mother 'died', you were an empty and broken child. She was no longer there to hide the horrible life you didn't realize you were living.

Your father barely came home. And when he did, he brought company to make deals. He would only ask you about grades and if the house needed anything. That was how you two communicated.

You found your own sense of freedom through singing and carried on with that. And much to your fathers dismay, he never really said anything about it. Especially since he knew that you would just be married off to someone.

And that someone just happened to be a Yakuzas grandson, Chisaki Kai.

You never knew any of the arrangements. He was planning on telling you when you did your next show, but he died before that happened. So you were supposed to be a part of a deal that you never knew about.

But Chisaki knew, now he did.

He smirked at the documents his workers found for him about you. The more he learned the more interested he was. And the fact that you were his fiancé made his interest peak.

"She was my bride pops was talking about. I always wondered why I never met her." He sighed aloud.

Kurono tapped him on the shoulder.

"Should we make contact with her sir?" He asked.

"Yes, it's only right to collect what's mine." He smirked again.

-

-

-

It was Father's Day.

Only a few days after you went with Izuku to his work.

You leaned against the ledge or the balcony sighing. Like you said before, you didn't hate your dad, you just didn't like him.