𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾: 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

"𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦"

"𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵."

"𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭..."

.。*゚+.*.。 Author's POV ゚+..。*゚+

Izuku stayed around longer until the sun was down and it was way past midnight.

You were up in your room playing perfect melodies from your violin, it echoed through the mansion. Izuku liked the way it sounded, very calm and sweet, like you.

He had you on his mind now, but he still had to do one thing before any of that. He had to kill your father.

Your father was currently babbling on about some stupid trophy's he 'won' and bragged about his business and ties with people. Izuku could literally care less, but for the sake of the job, he nodded his head and listened.

Your father then insisted that Izuku should follow him to his 'man cave'. Izuku once again followed him and rolled his eyes.

Your father went upstairs to the floor your room was on. Izuku felt a smile start to form on his face with this information.

Then he went into a room that had a large bookshelf, personal bar, a fireplace, and other random stuff.

Your father made his way to the pool table and got the game started. Izuku checked out his surroundings as your father did so. As his emerald eyes looked around, an idea popped in his head.

"Wow Mr.[l/n]! You have a personal bar? That's impressive." Izuku said, trying to boost his ego.

Your father looked at him with a smug face. "Yeah, I'm a famous guy, I've just got to have the best!" He exclaimed as he knocked one of the balls down the hole.

Izuku let out a quiet chuckle, his plan was going to work.

"Could I possibly make you a drink? I make killer margaritas." Izuku explained.

Your father thought before nodding. "I'd like to try it then."

Izuku went over to the bar and felt himself grinning. He couldn't hide how stupid this man was. He could easily kill him right here and now! But where was the fun in that?

Izuku started making the drink as he watched the old man play pool by himself. 'Lonely motherfucker...how the hell can he be the father of that angelic beauty?' Izuku pondered while mixing in the drug.

He looked at the drink that he made, he knew that this was going to be over soon enough.

He walked over to the man and handed him a drink with a smile. Your father huffed and took the drink.