𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸: 𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎!

"𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦"

"𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵."

"𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭..."

.。*゚+.*.。 Author's POV ゚+..。*゚+

You stood there, screaming at him to stop until he threatened you.

You were in nothing but your undergarments.

You felt nothing but shame. You didn't love this man, you didn't even know him really. And here you were, almost naked in front of him.

His gloved hands traveled up your sides, but it earned nothing from you.

"You have such soft skin," then he stopped at some bites and hickeys. "All for him to ruin."

He continued to look at your body and then make you take things that would check for any sign of anything like drugs to a pregnancy test.

When he handed you one and pointed to the bathroom, you almost laughed at him.

No way you were pregnant.

You made your way to the bathroom and waited for the results. He had given you a robe to cover yourself which was what you were currently wearing.

You then told yourself to check the test to see if the results showed up.

You dropped the test and tried to hold back your gasp.

You didn't want Chisaki to know that you were carrying Izuku's kid. Who knows what that crazy guy would do to it.

Although, you were also slightly happy. You glanced down at your stomach and smiled.

"What does it say?" You heard him yell through the door.

"Negative, I told you I wasn't going to be pregnant." You lied.

Then you hid the test in the back of the trash can, hoping nobody would look there.

You walked out to see him with his mask off and a grin on his face.

"Good. That bastard has already left marks on you, it's better he didn't leave an imprint." You wanted to slap that smug look on his face.

"Whatever you say, Overhaul." You dragged out the last part to make it clear you did not like this man.

His face grew dim, he walked towards you. He then forcibly grabbed your face and looked at you.

"It's Kai. Say that again and I'll do something you'll hate." 'Oh this man was asking for it.'