𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺: 𝚄𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚎 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚊

"𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦"

"𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵."

"𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭..."

.。*゚+.*.。 Author's POV ゚+..。*゚+

Recently, with having a baby grow inside of you, you had nothing but thoughts constantly attacking you in your head.

What thoughts? Mostly ones that had to do with your childhood.

You realized that your situation was just like your parents, but very different at the same time. Because you actually loved who you were with, but you weren't sure how Izuku would be once the child was actually born.

Your father was barley in the picture, just like Izuku's, so you wondered if things would finally change for once.

You were currently sitting on the couch with a blanket wrapped around you. Licorice was laying on your lap, you were petting his fur as you thought.

Izuku strolled into the living room and saw you. So of course he sat next to you, you rested your head against him as he did so.

"Someone's lost in their thoughts. What's the matter darling?" Izuku asked you.

You peered over at him and his emerald green eyes.

"Oh, just thinking about the future with the baby." You said with a shrug.

Izuku narrowed his eyes at you, he knew you still had things on your mind.

"Like what?" He asked again, hoping to hear the whole thing.

You thought of how to phrase everything that was going on in your head. It was a complicated thought after all.

"Well, mostly on how their childhood would be. I don't want them to have the same one as me..." You replied with a soft sigh.

Izuku slipped an arm around your waist and held you close. He nuzzled his head by the nape of your neck. You lightly blushed at his closeness.

"Listen doll, I'm not going to end up like either of our deadbeat fathers. And you're going to be a kind and caring mother, so don't worry." He reassured you as he started playing with your hair.

It felt as if a weight was lifted off of your shoulders. He was right. You two would be good parents, so there is no need to stress so much about it.

"You're right Izu." You admitted.

Izuku grinned at your words. He sat up and gazed at you with loving eyes before placing a kiss on your lips.

"I always am. But enough about that, I have some good and bad news to tell you." Izuku grimly said.

You looked over at him with confusion. "What is it?" You asked.

He gave a small frown as he remembered the news himself.

"Bad news, I have to leave for a deadly trip to go assassinate someone. And I won't be back for at least five or six days."

Your expression went from confused to nervous. He would be gone, and you'd be alone.

"But, there's good news. I'm having someone stay here and keep you safe while I'm gone. They're like an older brother to me, so you'll probably meet them more." He calmly said.

You smiled a bit. You wouldn't completely be alone, but you also wanted Izuku to stay by you longer. So you nodded your head.

"It'd be nice to meet them. I'm going to miss you Izuku." You told him.

He smiled at you, then he brought you into a hug.

"And I'm going to miss you as well my love. But I'll be back as soon as I can." He began caressing your face as he planted another kiss.

He stopped once he heard a knock at the door.

"Guess he's here." Izuku muttered.

He got up and went to open the door. From the couch you could only see Izuku talk to someone before gesturing to walk in.

Then a tall man with semi-long light blue hair walked in. Izuku sat down by you again as the blue haired man sat on the other couch. You got a better view of him and noticed his red eyes, scratches and scars on his face and neck, and his slightly angry expression.

"Onii-chan, this is [y/n] my love. Like I said over the phone, she's pregnant right now so she needs extra protection while I'm gone. And if she needs something, I expect you to go out and get it for her. Also, no disintegrating things in my house." Izuku explained to the blue haired stranger.

The man who was 'Onii-chan' looked over at you and then back to Izuku.

"You're really trying to kill me huh? Well, whatever. You owe me one now." The man had a scratchy voice, it somehow also sounded calming.

"Awe, thanks onii-chan! I knew I could count on you!" Izuku playfully said.

Tomura sighed. Izuku was really like a little brother to him, so whenever Izuku called him that, he always caved in.

"Guess I should introduce myself," The stranger said as he faced towards you. "I'm Tomura Shigaraki, I'm also up there when it comes to the top villains. One thing I should add, I can't touch things with all five fingers or else it disintegrates." He held out his gloved hand to you.

"It's very nice to meet you Shigaraki-sama. I'm [y/n] [l/n]." You introduced yourself and shook his gloved hand.

He looked away and smiled sheepishly. Honorifics were his soft spot, and that's why Izuku will mostly call him Onii-chan.

Izuku clasped his hands together and smiled brightly at you two.

"I must leave now, but I'm happy because you two are going to get along swell! Goodbye my dear, I'll be back soon." Izuku then faced you and kissed you on the lips before patting your head.

Then he turned around to face Tomura.

"I'll be off now Onii-chan! Call my mother if she needs support or anything else. Thank you again!" Izuku waved at Tomura before grabbing a suitcase and heading out the door.

°°°°°°°。゜。°°°°°°°°°°。゜。°°°°°°°