𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻: 𝙿𝚃𝚂𝙳

"𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦"

"𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵."

"𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭..."

.。*゚+.*.。 Author's POV ゚+..。*゚+

"I'll be off now Onii-chan! Call my mother if she needs support or anything else. Thank you again!" Izuku waved at Tomura before grabbing a suitcase and heading out the door.

He shut the door and left the two of you alone.

You wanted to be a good hostess and offered him anything to drink or eat. He kindly declined and then gave you an odd look as Licorice hopped up on his lap.

"Is something the matter, Shigaraki-sama?" You asked him.

He shook his head with another shy smile that he didn't show you.

"I just can't believe someone as nice as you actually ended up with Izuku. I mean, he's got a keeper that's for sure, but he didn't threaten you, did he?" Shigaraki's question threw you off completely.

Izuku never threatened you, he loved you.

"No he never did that, he's really kind to me. I truly love him, even if he's 'the number one villain'." You responded, you kept your gaze on your hands that were on your lap, you reminisced thinking of Izuku.

Shigaraki knew you were being honest, off the bat you seemed like a very easy person to read. Except for your thoughts, it was difficult to tell what you were thinking.

But what was odd, was the fact that Izuku was so gentle and caring towards you. In all of Shigaraki's life that he's known Izuku, he knew that Izuku was a ruthless man and didn't hesitate to kill somebody. So why was he so infatuated with you, was it your kindness? Your tranquil presence? Your adorable smile?

"Sorry if that was an odd response, Shigaraki-sama." You apologized since he was so quiet you thought you did something wrong.

"No need to apologize [y/n], and just call me Tomura. It's just weird to think he has a girl now along with a kid on the way, he's still like a small devilspawn child to me." He said with a laugh.

You laughed along and came to the conclusion that Tomura was also a good person on the inside as well. He seemed very considerate to say the least.

-

-

-

"Tell me another one! Please Tomura-kun!" You begged the blue haired man.

He let out a sigh and smiled at you.

"Can't say no to that, why do you even like my stories so much?" He asked with curiosity.

You were currently on the couch with a blanket around you, and Tomura was on the other couch and telling you stories from the Villain industry.

"Because they're interesting! So please, another one?" You replied with anticipation for the next one.

"Fine fine! Hmmm....oh! Got one, there was this fuckin weirdo who I knew at one point. He thought that he was going to be the next 'villain king', but we all know I was going to be that king!" He started.

You clasped your hands together and listened closely to this new start of the story.

"He almost reminded me of me when I was still learning about being 'evil', so of course I hated his guts! But what was so fucking weird about this guy, was the fact that he wore a bird looking mask and claimed he was a 'germaphobe'. If I remember right, his name was Overhoe or some shit." He looked off thinking of the weirdo.

You on the other hand felt your eyes widen at the name. You knew who he was talking about, that man was nothing but horrible memories. You felt your heart rate go up and your hands start to shake.

'He's dead now. You're fine.'

'Why am I reacting like this? He can't hurt me...'

'It's fine it's fine it's fine it's fine it's fine It's fine it's fine it's fine it's fine'

'It's not fine'

"[y/n]? [y/n]? Holy crap! Are you alright? Do you need anything? Pills, water, medicine, doctor?!" Shigaraki frantically asked.

All he saw was you look sick, deathly sick. He stopped his story and noticed your hands shake uncontrollably, when he tried to tap your shoulder, you felt cold.

"Ah! I'm—I'm fine. I-I just need some water please." You managed to choke out.

'What just happened?' You thought.

That's never happened before.

'Was it that traumatic?'

You shook your head and tried not to re-imagine those memories. They terrified you to the very core of your being.

Tomura rushed back to your side with a glass of water. You thanked him and took a sip as you regained your composure. You were shaken up to say the least.

Tomura saw your still shaky figure and tried to figure out how to comfort you. He hovered his hand over your back before gently patting it, he looked away from your eyes as he did so.

"Hey, are you um...ok?" Tomura nervously asked you.

You glanced over at him and stifled a small smile. "I am now, thank you Tomura-kun. I'm sorry about this, I-I just remembered something."

You suddenly felt him pat your head this time, you heard nothing but his soft voice trying to comfort you in his own way.

Tomura knew one thing, he was definitely going to get yelled at by a certain green haired male.

°°°°°°°。゜。°°°°°°°°°°。゜。°°°°°°°