𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼: 𝚄𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝙳𝚊𝚢

"𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦"

"𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵."

"𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭..."

.。*゚+.*.。 Author's POV ゚+..。*゚+

You were peacefully sleeping next to Izuku, whose arms were wrapped around your waist so he could hold you close to him. Licorice was resting at the foot of the soft bed.

An alarm went off and a low groan accompanied with it. Izuku just nuzzled even more into your [h/c] hair, not wanting to leave this tranquil moment.

But he had people to get rid of and deals to make. So he pecked your forehead before getting up and making himself some coffee.

You woke up twenty minutes later as the sun shined through the balcony. You stretched in the bed and yawned. You enjoyed your first night next to him, you never expected him to be so cuddly, but you weren't complaining.

You got up and took a quick shower. Then you waltzed down the stairs in your choker, and black long puffy sleeved shirt with two white buttons. You were also wearing a black checkerboard skirt and boots. Kinda makes you look like a villain yourself.

You saw Izuku in his outfit like before taking a sip of his coffee while glancing at a schedule of his work today.

You approached him and pecked him on the nose which got his attention. He had a light blush coat on his face as he saw what you did and your outfit.

"You look very beautiful as always my love." He complimented you as he placed his cup down and pulled you into a kiss. "Good morning [y/n]."

"Good morning as well Izuku! Hmm...how do you get your hair like that?" You randomly questioned as you pointed to his fluffy dark green hair.

He let out a low chuckle before running his hand through his own hair which made your heart skip a beat at how hot it looked.

"I don't know exactly, I just kinda wake up like this. It's also not good to brush with either, it takes a pro to tame this wild hair." He smiled at you.

You giggled as he explained. "Either way, I like it!"

Then you went off to the fridge and left poor Izuku speechless at your comment. It warmed his heart every time you spoke, especially with your compliments.

You made yourself some cereal and sat down at the island in the kitchen.

Izuku walked in front of the island and faced you.

"I have to go to work now doll, I'll be back soon. I know you have a show later today so I can drive you there if your manager doesn't mind."

"Oh! Ok! I'll see you soon then Izuku!" You cheered.

He walked behind you and engulfed you in a hug before placing a kiss on your cheek.

"Goodbye my love, call me if there's any issues." He said as he walked over to the door.

"I will! Have a good day!" You responded back.

Already it felt as if you two have been dating for a year or two.

-

-

-

You had explored every part of the house but the basement, you decided to stay in the library that he had. You sat down in a chair with Licorice sleeping on top of the table.

You stopped your reading when you heard the door open, and like a dog you happily went to go greet Izuku.

You ran down the stairs and hugged him. He hugged back and then brought you into a kiss on the lips.

You broke away from the kiss and continued to stay next to him. You noticed some blood stains on the side of his freckled cheek.

"Sorry about that doll, didn't have time to wipe that off yet. Some guy thought that he was better than me, so I had to prove him wrong." He nonchalantly said.

You nodded your head and followed him as he went to go clean off his face.

"So how was your day then?" You asked, although you weren't sure what a normal day was for a villian.

He glanced up at you as he was cleaning his face.

"I won't go into details, but it had some good deals and some bloody fights. But I mostly want to hear about your day. What did you do dear?" He asked you.

"O-oh! I mostly explored this place since it's really big, I like the library a lot and the garden. And so does Licorice!" You said with a big smile.

"Sounds like you had a good time then, good. Well then princess, should we get you to your show?" He said as he offered you his gloved hand after he cleaned off his face.

You took it and smiled up at him.

"That would be a smart thing to do if I don't want my manager to panic." You slightly laughed.

-

-

-

You got out of the car and waved at Izuku as he went in to enter the building somewhere else.

You made your way to the dressing room. You heard your manager knock on your door. So you opened it to reveal a slightly concerned Shinsō.

"Did you move houses [y/n]?" He asked you.

"Yes I did, well it's recent." You replied while playing with your fingers since you were thinking about Izuku.

"It's not my place to ask, but why?"

"About that, me and my partner decided to move in together." You were blushing at this point.

"P-partner? I've never heard of them before, well then, that's good [y/n]!" His face changed from worried to being proud about you getting somebody.

"Thanks?"

"Oh that's right, you've gotta head up stage now. Good luck." Shinsō shouted to you as you ran up the stage.

You waved at him and went to your place before the curtains opened.

Like always, you sang your song. And like always, people adored it and you. And like always, he was there, but this time it felt different. Because he wasn't just him, he was Izuku.

Your show came to an end which left the crowd clapping and wanting more. You bowed and waved at them all, and you showed Izuku your sweet smile like you'd do before.

Once you went back to your dressing room, you were greeted with Izuku picking you up and twirling you around.

"[y/n]! You were absolutely amazing! You always take my breath away doll..." He set you down and finished his sentence with a kiss.

You kissed back and threw your arms around his neck.

You both were loving your life together so far...

°°°°°°°。゜。°°°°°°°°°°。゜。°°°°°°°