"Where's the money?" He asked, raising his brows "I believe I told you to bring money along with the Deadly."

"You did?" I asked, playing dumb. I wasn't in shortage of money. I had lots of It. The problem was, if I had given him that money he would have used it to buy shipments and other things to get more powerful than me.

"Where is the money?" He hissed before pulling his wife to him. He held a gun to her forehead. The woman was crying and struggling but in vain.

"Let her go!" Alessio shouted at Vladimir who only smirked. "Let me think…Hmm.. No! Give me the money or mommy dearest dies."

"But I don't think she's the one who's going to die today." A familiar voice said and everyone snapped their heads towards the person.

|Azalea's POV|

"So, dad…is this how you're going to welcome your daughter home? Thought you were better than that." I said sarcastically before making my way towards my so called father.

I was shocked to see that my mother was alive. But I didn't show any emotion. I was standing in the same room as my enemy. I couldn't think of anything else apart from his death.

"You weren't supposed to wake up now…" he whispered making me smirk, "Said who?"

"Enzo" he breathed out and gritted his teeth as he glared at Enzo. "You lied!"

"Obviously" Alessio replied in a 'duh' tone as Enzo shrugged. I removed my two guns from my boots and shot two of the men who were around, dead. Alessio then shot three of them while Enzo shot another two, one by one, before anyone could react.

"What the fuck?" Vladimir gritted his teeth in anger as his eyes travelled from body to body. "I'm gonna kill her." He pressed the gun even more to my mom's forehead.

"Go ahead. We already mourned her death once, what's twice?" Alessio asked, "You're gonna lose your leverage and that makes things easy for us."

I placed my gun back in my boots and walked towards Vladimir who had a gun pointed to my mother. I smirked again, "You didn't kill her four years ago. You won't kill her now, you're bluffing."

"You really wanna see whether I'm bluffing or not, daughter?" He smirked back.

"We mourned her death four years ago, boy. We can do it again." I said Alessio's words but I didn't mean it like he did.  I was kidding. I wouldn't be able to do it again. I was bluffing

He was holding the gun to my mother's head with his left hand. He wasn't left-handed since; one- his hand was trembling and two- in all of the pictures of him in this house, he was holding things with his right hand. But those pictures were when he was younger.

I heard that last year, he met with an accident and his right hand got paralyzed. Not many people knew about this information though but I did.

He won't be able to use his right hand. A paralyzed man started a war;  that was a first.

"My men are outside, killing yours, as we speak." Enzo spoke making Vladimir laugh. This man definitely loved to laugh.