EPISODE 12

Y/N's POV

I unlocked the door as I went inside my apartment followed by Jungkook. I kicked off my shoes and Jungkook did the same before walking further into my apartment.

Y/N:I'm sorry, my place isn't much.
Jungkook:No, it's really cozy and it smells nice. I like it in here.

He said with a smile which I returned.

Y/N:Well then go ahead and make yourself at home.

He proceeded to make himself comfortable on the couch.

Y/N:I'll just go change before I cook something up for us.
Jungkook:Sure.

I left and got changed into something comfortable before heading towards the living room. Jungkook was scrolling through his phone but he looked up as soon as he heard me. His eyes darted across my body and he began chewing his lip. I crossed my arms before asking him.

Y/N:So, what would you like to have for dinner?
Jungkook:Ramen would be fine I guess.
Y/N:I'll get the ramen cooking then.

As soon as I was done with the ramen both of us ate in peace.

Jungkook followed me to my room. He looked around, his eyes sparkling like a puppy.

Y/N:We gotta get you something comfortable to sleep in. I've got some oversized shirts and I really hope my sweats fit you.
Jungkook:If they don't then I'll just go without them.

I looked at him with wide eyes while he just smirked. I don't think I'll be ok with the sight of him roaming around in an oversized tee (especially my oversized tee) with no pants on. It would be too hard to not grab his waist and pull him closer and kiss him over and over again.

Y/N:I think they'll fit you just fine, after all you have such tiny waist.

He giggled a bit as he took the clothes in his hands.

Jungkook:So, are you gonna go out or shall I strip in front of you?
Y/N:Oh! Sorry about that.
Jungkook:It's not like I'll mind though.

He said while smirking. I rolled my eyes and headed out of the room. I got to the kitchen and began doing the dishes. Soon I felt a presence behind me and the next moment I felt two arms snaking around my shoulders. I looked sideways to find Jungkook leaning against me. He buried his face in my neck before inhaling deeply.

Jungkook:You smell really nice.
Y/N:I sure do.

I said with an arrogant smile as I wiped my hands and turned around to face him.

Jungkook:I kinda wanted to tell you something.
Y/N:Go ahead.

I leaned back against the sink while crossing my arms. He fidgeted with his fingers before speaking up.

Jungkook:Ever since we've met, you've been risking your life to get me out of trouble and I want you to know that I really appreciate it. I'm really thankful for all the times you've saved my life.

I only smiled at him sweetly. He looked really cute while talking and playing with his fingers at the same time.

Jungkook:How can I ever repay you for what you've done for me?

I tilted my head to the side before walking up to him. His eyes grew big as I held his tiny waist in my hands but he didn't push me away. Instead he rested his palms on my shoulders while staring at me with flushed cheeks.

I leaned closer to his neck and purposely breathed on it. He squeezed his eyes shut in response. My lips had almost made contact with his neck but I backed away. He opened his eyes a bit disappointed and I just chuckled.

Y/N:Don't think about it like you had troubled me in any way. I wanted to protect you. And you don't have to do anything for me in return, ok?

He nodded, disappointment clear on his face. He was hoping for Y/N to ask him to do something that would pleasure her and him both but Y/N wasn't planning on making him do something for her in return. But a friendship would be nice.

I've only had just a few encounters with him but I have grown to really like being around him. I will definitely like to know more about him.

I had made myself a nice bedding on the couch and Jungkook looked confused.

Y/N:You can go rest in my room now.
Jungkook:And what about you?
Y/N:I'll be fine on the couch. Besides, I will be up for another 2 hours since I have to finish some of my paperwork.
Jungkook:Are you sure you'll be fine? I can take the couch without any issues.
Y/N:No, it's fine. You've had one heck of a day, just go and rest up
Jungkook:O-Okay, good night.
Y/N:Good night.

~TO BE CONTINUED

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙