EPISODE 8

Y/N's POV

Tae:Y/N!

I turned around and saw Taehyung rushing my way. He hugged me out of nowhere and I returned the hug.

Tae:I looked everywhere for you but I couldn't find you anywhere. I got really worried but thank god you're alright.
Y/N:Hey! I can take care of myself.
Tae:Yeah I know how tough you are.

He said as he punched my shoulder lightly.

Y/N:So what's the situation?
Tae:We've successfully taken down every single one of Kai's men. There were zero casualties but 5 of our men have injuries. One was shot in the stomach but we've rushed him to the hospital, he'll live. As for Kai and his assistant, they've escaped.
Y/N:I couldn't find Nayeon either. I guess she escaped too.
Tae:Damn it! We were so close. We almost had the formula but that fucking assistant of his messed everything up.
Y/N:I'm disappointed too. I don't know what'll Chief do to us.
Tae:He'll chew us out for sure. Prepare to be yelled at, fellow soldier.

He said while dramatically squeezing his chest and saluting me. I saluted him back with the same dramatic energy. Our crackhead session was interrupted by Jungkook clearing his throat. Both of us looked in his direction.

Tae:I thought everybody was out of here safe and sound. What made you stay in here in the middle of a barrage?
Jungkook:I didn't wanted to get out of the room since I was scared of being shot. Hana helped me out and kept me safe.
Tae:Oh! Well you better get him to the medic in case of any injuries.
Y/N:Yeah.

All of us headed out of the club that was in shambles. I and Tae rushed over to our colleagues and helped the injured ones out of the building. Some of our colleagues were busy questioning the witnesses. After I was done, I rushed to the medic myself in order to get my wounds treated.

I saw Jungkook sitting in a corner by himself as he shivered. It was a bit cold out here and he was still in those stripper clothes of his. I grabbed a jacket from Tae's car and walked over to him. I draped the jacket around his shoulders as soon as I was beside him. He looked up at me and his cheeks began tainting pink. He looked away before mumbling a quick thank you to me.

Y/N:It's Y/N actually, Y/F/N. Hana was an alias I used.
Jungkook:Oh!

He exclaimed before staring down at his feet. We stayed there in silence for a while.

Jungkook:That woman from earlier, Nayeon. She took me to one of the rooms and she did force me to kiss her. After our little make out session she tossed her necklace to me as a payment. She said she wanted to do more than just a make out so she asked me to wait in there till she got back. Of course I didn't budge from there or she probably would've shot me. She rushed over to her brother real quick but never returned. Soon I heard gunshots from outside and I got so scared that I didn't set foot out of that room.

Maybe Nayeon had already escaped when the barrage began. That Ben guy had probably escorted her out earlier since she had the formula with her. Damn it! We were so close.

How did they even found us out? This mission was Top Secret. Maybe I underestimated them, they're the most powerful Mafia gang after all. This should've been a piece of cake for them.

Y/N:I'm glad that you're safe.
Jungkook:Me too. You were pretty amazing back there. It was almost like I was witnessing an action scene from a movie.

I let out a shy chuckle. He is so adorable!

Chief:Y/N!
Y/N:Oh fuck!

I said as I turned around to see Chief walking my way. I immediately rushed to his side.

Chief:Report the current situation.

I narrated everything that had happened earlier.

Chief:I can't believe it. Where did we go wrong? This mission should've been a success.
Y/N:Sir, I believe that someone had leaked the details of our mission otherwise there was no chance they would've found us out. This mission was supposed to be a secret mission and only selective people knew about it but somehow the Mafia still knew about our identities. This could only mean one thing. Someone from within our department leaked the details of this mission to Kai's assistant.
Chief:Miss Y/S/N, you have the audacity to blame my men instead of blaming your incompetence which is the real reason why you failed this mission! I should've assigned this case to someone more capable than you.
Y/N:But sir-
Chief:There are no buts, maybe you should go home and think about why you failed this mission instead of blaming my men without any actual proof. And tomorrow I want a written report about today's mission in detail in my office at 9 a.m. sharp. Do you get that?
Y/N:(sigh)Yes Chief.
Chief:Good.

He huffed before walking past me. I let out a frustrated sigh before running my hand through my hair. I kicked the ground frustrated. I looked up to see Taehyung with a sad face. I immediately wiped the tears that were starting to brim in my eyes. He came closer and gave my arm a gentle squeeze.

Tae:Don't listen to him. You are absolutely the best person suited for this case. Never doubt yourself cause I will always believe in you.
Y/N:Thank you so much Tae. I'm glad that you're my partner.

I hugged him and as we parted, he gave me a cheeky smile.

Tae:Looks like bunny boy is about to explode.
Y/N:What?

I looked back and saw Jungkook puff his cheeks while glaring at Taehyung. I swear I'll bite his cheeks!

After wrapping up things over here I went to where Tae's car was parked. I stopped in my tracks when I heard the medic calling after me. She smiled at me before handing me a piece of paper.

Medic:Someone asked me to give this to you.
Y/N:Thank you so much.

I said with a smile and she left. I opened the piece of paper and read what was inside. "I'll be waiting for you to Call me ;) ~ Jungkook". I finally got his number!

I began smiling to myself. I looked around for Jungkook and I grinned as soon as I spotted him.

Unlike before, Jungkook was fully dressed now. He clenched the string of his bag tightly as he scrolled through his phone before clicking on the Cab app. Soon his ride arrived and he was about to get in but he stopped as he felt his body being pressed against the door gently from behind. He was bending a little which made it easier for Y/N to reach his ear.

Y/N:See you later, bunny boy.

I whispered before giving his butt a slight squeeze. He gasped as his breathing quickened. He turned around but I had already walked away. I didn't look back as I walked towards Taehyung's car. I got in and he revved the engine. I looked at Jungkook's flushed face and winked at him before Tae drove us away, leaving Jungkook standing there while gawking.

~TO BE CONTINUED

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙