EPISODE 13

Y/N's POV

I was almost done with my paper work when I decided to check up on Jungkook. I slowly opened the door and peeked inside. I could see his silhouette move around in my bed impatiently. I switched on the lights and went closer to him since I got worried. He let out little whimpers and grunts as his forehead was sweating. Is he having a bad dream? After what happened to him today, it is possible.

He shifted uncomfortably in the sheets. Maybe I should take the sheets off him, that ought to calm him down. With one swift movement I took the sheets off him but what I saw next made me widen my eyes in surprise. Jungkook had removed his sweats in his sleep, leaving him in his black, lacey panties. I noticed the bulge in them and there was a wet stain, namely precum on them as well. That's when it hit me, he is having a wet dream!

The way he bucked his hips in his sleep and all the noises he made were driving me crazy. I wonder what he's dreaming about. Whatever it is, he looks so fucking hot right now and it's turning me on. I face palmed myself for all the perverted thoughts I was having right now. I better leave before I do something to him. I was about to leave when I felt a grip on my wrist. I looked down at Jungkook who was staring up at me with wide eyes.

Jungkook:Did I do something while I was asleep?

I didn't reply but stared at the tent that had formed in his sexy underwear. He realised what I was looking at and he immediately pulled the blanket over his legs while blushing. Both of us stayed there in awkward silence before I decided to clear my throat. I guess I should leave him alone. He must be really embarrassed right now. I began leaving when he grabbed my wrist once again.

Jungkook:Can you please stay here for a while?
Y/N:But what about the situation you got down there? Don't you wanna finish that up?
Jungkook:I do but...
Y/N:But what?
Jungkook:I don't wanna do it by myself. Can you h-help me with it? You don't have to stay if you don't want to.

I sighed before sitting beside him on the bed. He threw the blanket off himself and straddled me with incredible speed. I didn't even got to process what had happened. He guided my hands to wrap around his waist before throwing his arms around my neck. I softly caressed his waist and he had already melted. He stared into my eyes with lust and desire but I could tell he was also a bit shy since his cheeks were a light shade of pink.

Y/N:Don't tell me you were referring to your underwear when you asked me to pick a color.

He looked down while smiling shyly but I made him look at me as I stared back into his eyes.

Jungkook:I said I'd show you something to get your mind off things. I wanted to give you the show of your lifetime but you know things took a really wild turn.
Y/N:Yeah I know, then how about you show me right now?
Jungkook:We don't have a stripper pole in here so I certainly can't give you a show.
Y/N:Then what can you do right now?

I said while cocking my brow as I smirked at him.

Jungkook:That fucking expression!

Jungkook whispered inaudibly.

My hands travelled down to his well carved thighs that were straddling me. I grazed my fingertips over them and he bit his lip while staring into my eyes. I gave a little peck on his neck and he arched his neck while squeezing his eyes shut. So sensitive!

Y/N:What can you do right now, huh Kook?
Jungkook:Fuck! I can be your slut right now Y/N-

I cut him off as I landed a slap on his thigh. He let out a surprised yelp.

Y/N:My slut you say? Then what are you supposed to call me?
Jungkook:M-Mommy.
Y/N:I didn't hear you.

I said while slapping his thigh once again but harder and he let out a hiss.

Jungkook:MOMMYYYY!
Y/N:That's a good boy. Show me what a slut like you can do baby.

He began grinding his hips on my thighs as soon as I said that. I played with the waistband of his panties. I pulled it before letting it go and it landed on his ass with a harsh slap. He hissed at the impact. He threw his head back with his mouth gaped open as he desperately grinded against me. I cupped his butt with my hands and he let out shaky moans. My hands moved to wrap around his waist but he begged.

Jungkook:Mommy please.
Y/N:Please what baby?
Jungkook:Please grab my ass back. I want your touch.

I did as he said and his pace increased. He was dry humping me at this point. He was a total mess and I wanted to ruin him so bad right now. His moans were so tempting to hear as if he was almost begging me wreck him and I know he actually was but my evil ass loves to take it slow as I make my prey desperate and beg for it.

Y/N:Baby, what the hell were you dreaming of to get you this turned on?
Jungkook:I dreamt of you mommy. I dreamt of you fucking me until I can't walk.
Y/N:Fuck! I'd love that baby! I'd love to do that to you.
Jungkook:Mommy, so close...g-gonna cum.
Y/N:Hold it in pea, surely you can last longer than that.

I said with an evil smirk and he looked like he would cry if he had to hold it in any longer. He bucked his hips faster and I squeezed his thighs as I adjusted him in a better position since he was almost crushing my lower region. He began sucking on my neck in order to distract him from the pleasure building down there. He wanted to release so bad.

Jungkook:Mommy, I can't take it no more. Please, I wanna cum...wanna cum right now.
Y/N:You can baby.

With that he released himself with a dragged moan. He had cummed inside his panties that were now all wet for he had cummed harder than ever. He rested his head in the crook of my neck as he caught his breath. I caressed his back. After a while, he looked at me softly and I couldn't help but caress his cheek. He hissed and flinched slightly.

It still hurts since the guy had punched him really hard earlier.

I gently caressed the area with the back of my hand before softly kissing his cheek. He blushed and hid his face in my neck once again. I slightly chuckled while cradling him back and forth. Sometimes I'm confused since he blushes too much for a guy who is such a confident stripper.

~TO BE CONTINUED

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Don't be a silent reader 🤡👹. Vote to support the book you like so much and comment cause that's what keeps me going.