EPISODE 4

Y/N's POV

Nayeon:Oh! The drinks are here!

I glanced at where the waiter was standing and for a second there I forgot how to breathe. There stood the boy I'd least expected to pop out right now. He was wearing those black leather pants again but this time I could see the waistband of the black thongs he was wearing. So fucking sexy! He was wearing a bunny ears headband on his head. How the heck did he knew about my fetish?

I thanked the heavens for this time I was able to take a closer look at his perfect chest and his pierced nipples. He looked like a whole damn snack and I swear I had almost drooled.

The boy seemed as much surprised to see me as I was to see him. He looked down while blushing hard as he felt that I was checking him out. I didn't notice but Nayeon was just as much awestruck at his gorgeous self as I was. She didn't take his eyes off him as he began serving the two of us drinks.

He served the drinks without uttering a word. The room was silent as well since Nayeon and I were simply enjoying staring at his body. Taehyung suddenly cleared his throat, indirectly asking me to focus. I stopped staring at the boy as he began serving me my drink. His cheeks were still tainted pink and his hands were shaking as he handed me my drink.

I purposely brushed my hand against his while grabbing my drink from him and he flinched. He stepped back embarrassed, his cheeks beginning to grow a darker shade of pink. He accidentally knocked off his headband in the process and as he bent over to pick it up I was able to get a clear view of his ass. It took every fibre of my being to stop myself from landing a spank on his glorious peach.

???:I-I'm really sorry for the trouble I've caused.
Y/N:It's-
Nayeon:Oh it's completely fine, don't mind. What's your name by the way?
Jungkook:I'm Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook but everybody here just calls me Kook.

He said while glancing at me and I had to hold in my smile. What a cute name! Unfortunately, I had to maintain my cold demeanor so I simply didn't react as I leaned back in my seat while crossing my legs.

Nayeon:Kookie, would you mind staying in here for a while? I'd pay you if you'd like.

He looked unsure at first and a little scared as well. Who wouldn't be if a lady surrounded by gorilla like bodyguards asks you to stick around her? He took a glance at me before looking back at her.

Jungkook:Sure.

She patted the place next to her as a sign for him to sit beside her. He sat next to her and I just simply stared at them as they got cosy with each other. I was fuming on the inside as they completely ignored my presence.

I began reading through the contract papers in order to act really serious about the deal and also to distract myself or I'll go kill a bitch. Taehyung probably noticed my discomfort as he leaned closer to my ear before whispering a few comforting words to me.

Tae:Relax bub, you've got this. Don't worry, we'll succeed. We'll get the formula for sure.

He squeezed my shoulder lightly and I smiled while looking up at him. If I could, I would hug him right now. I looked away from him and noticed that the boy was glaring at Taehyung. Taehyung didn't even noticed it but I did. Is he jealous?

I tilted my head to the side while smirking at him. I cocked an eyebrow as I stared him down. He grew flustered for the nth time and looked down at his hands. He suddenly seemed to be more interested in them.

Y/N:Nayeon, I believe that it's probably time for us to finally get to the business.
Nayeon:Oh Hana dear, why so rushed? Just enjoy that drink of yours. We'll get to the business soon. The night's still young, let yourself a little loose. Besides, the formula you're so anxious about is with my brother. He would never give me such an important thing to handle.

Of course, he's smart enough to not talk about his affairs in front of random strangers much like you're doing right now. Though I don't blame her for wanting this hot young man to stay around her for a while longer.

Tae:So I believe your brother might be showing up here soon.
Nayeon:Yeah, he might be here soon till then feel free to enjoy yourself. Especially you Hana dear, you've been way too composed since the moment you walked in. Let yourself lose dear and just enjoy.
Y/N:Oh! I believe you're right! I should have a little fun! We're at a club after all.

I said while cocking my eyebrow as I took off my blazer and rolled up my sleeves. I unbuttoned the top two buttons of my shirt as I stared at Jungkook who had his eyes glued to my cleavage. Taehyung pinched the bridge of his nose as he knew now there was no use holding me back.

I picked the shot glasses as I gulped down the drink in one go. I cringed a bit but soon my face muscles relaxed as the intoxicating liquid began doing it's thing. I poured myself another shot and gulped it down.

Nayeon:That's how you do it!

After a few shots I decided to take a break or I'd get myself tipsy. I leaned back in the couch and stared at the ceiling in order to avoid the sight in front of me. Nayeon was deadass flirting with Jungkook and he with absolutely no shame flirted back.

He kept on glancing at me every now and then as he smirked at me arrogantly. Oh so you're getting cocky! You won't be smirking like that when you're under me, bunnyboy.

Jungkook:Wait, we can't kiss. It's against the rules of this club.

Jungkook said while getting up from the couch as Nayeon tried to kiss him. She smirked at him before letting out a chuckle.

Nayeon:Honey, I own this club. Now get your pretty little ass back on the couch.

She said in a threatening tone and Jungkook got goosebumps. He simply obeyed her as he was scared of what she was capable of doing. She leaned in once again and Jungkook kept leaning away from her as he tried to look around for someone to help him.

Y/N:Nayeon.

I called and she looked at me annoyed but soon she put on a fake smile.

Y/N:I believe your brother is here.

~TO BE CONTINUED

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙