EPISODE 6

Y/N's POV

Y/N:I believe your brother is here.

I said as I sensed the presence of the man standing at the entrance. Nobody had actually heard him coming in except for me. I don't wanna brag...but I kinda do. I have really sharp senses.

Nayeon stood up from the couch as she looked at her brother.

Nayeon:Welcome Kai, we were waiting for your arrival. What took you so long?
Kai:The usual traffic and also, I had to punish one of my men for ratting out on me.
Nayeon:Ooh, what exactly did you do to him?
Kai:Shot him 15 times.
Nayeon:Aww, you're no fun. I at least expected you to torture him before you killed him.
Kai:I was kinda short on time. Besides, I know better than to keep a gorgeous woman waiting.

He said while looking in my direction and grinned at me. I loathe this man from my depths. He has committed countless crimes. Murdered families and innocent people. He supplies drugs that ruins the health and future of so many young and innocent people. I want to put a bullet in his head right now.

He approached me as he took my hand in his and kissed it. I pulled my hand out of his grip before secretly wiping it against my pants and forced a smile.

Kai:It's nice to meet you, Miss Go Hana. You look absolutely stunning.
Y/N:It's a pleasure, Mr. Bae. You don't look too bad yourself.
Kai:Please, have a seat and we'll get to business right away. I've kept you waiting long enough.
Y/N:Thank you very much.

I replied as relief washed over me. Finally it's gonna be all over and I can go home! He took a seat right where his sister was sitting previously. She stood beside him with Jungkook hiding behind her, shaking.

Poor boy, it must be a huge shock for him to hear that this man just killed someone before arriving here. I bet he wants to run away from here right now. But he knows better to try pulling something like that, he won't be able to make it past the VIP area anyway.

Kai:Nayeon, we're about to have a really serious conversation and I don't think he's needed in here anymore.

He said before glaring at Jungkook.

Jungkook:I-I'm sorry for the trouble, I'll be taking my leave.

He bowed quickly and began leaving but Nayeon tugged at his arm stopping him from leaving. It was clear that he was scared and he wanted nothing more but out of here but Nayeon won't let him leave.

Nayeon:Why are you leaving so soon? I'm not done with you yet.
Kai:Nayeon, this is really important. There's no time to play around.
Nayeon:I swear I won't take long, five minutes is all I need and I'll be back. Till then why don't you guys carry on with the conversation. I'll join you guys soon enough.

She said as she tried to pull Jungkook along with her. He looked my way as he expected me to help him but I couldn't do anything but stare at him with sorry eyes. His beautiful eyes were filled with fear and he was begging me to help him.

I felt really guilty as I ignored him and put on a fake smile as I looked at Kai. Nayeon disappeared along with him and now I was left with Kai and Taehyung in the room.

Kai:She never listens to me. She's so careless and irresponsible. I'm so tired of her.
Y/N:I'm sure she'll understand someday.
Kai:Won't that be great!

He said in a tired tone. Both of us began talking about the deal.

Kai:I believe we can finalise the deal then!
Y/N:Absolutely. We'll begin with the manufacturing soon.
Kai:You'll need the formula for that, won't you?
Y/N:Exactly.
Kai:Well, we gotta wait till Nayeon gets here cause the formula's with her.

I looked at him surprised. Taehyung had the same reaction as me.

Tae:I thought you didn't trusted your sister to take care of such important information. She even said so herself.
Kai:Yeah I don't. But she doesn't know that she has the information with her. I've been attacked by my rivals many times as they tried to steal intel from me. But this time I couldn't risk the intel getting stolen that's why I gave it to my sister without her knowing about it. Since everybody thinks that I don't trust my sister they won't suspect that the formula is with her.

He leaned back in the couch with a proud expression. I looked at Tae who seemed troubled. We didn't expect this from him. Both of us wanted this mission to be over soon so that we can get the fuck out of here but it only appeared to take longer than both of us wanted it to take.

Soon we heard a knock on the door. In came a man, dressed really fine. He aimed his gun at me as soon as he entered the room. All of us looked at him with our eyes widened.

Kai:Ben, what is the meaning of this? Why would you point a gun at our guests? Put that thing down.
Ben:Sir, these two are not who they claim to be.
Kai:Then who are they?
Ben:These two are with the cops and they came here for the purpose of gaining evidence against you.
Kai:Are you sure?
Ben:Sir, I learnt so from my trustworthy men and they would never lie. These two need to be put down right now.

I stood up from the couch as Taehyung stood right next to me while glaring at Ben. Kai turned to us with amused eyes. He smirked before pulling out his gun and pointing it at my head. I gave Taehyung a quick look and he got what I meant. Seems like we need to do this the hard way.

With one swift movement I knocked the gun out of Kai's hands and on the ground. Tae did the same to Ben and both of us soon grabbed the guns. Kai called for the guards and they came rushing inside in no time and we knew that we're toast but we were still determined to live through this.

~TO BE CONTINUED

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙