EPISODE 11

Jungkook's POV

I was in the changing room, waiting patiently. I like stripping and I just can't stay away from it for long that's why I decided to find another club as soon as possible since the one I used to go to, won't be in business for a while. Well at least not till it's renovated.

I began taking off my clothes since I had to dress in a more appropriate outfit for my show. I stopped midway when I heard a knock on the door. Who could that be? Wait, don't tell me she's already here. My body rushed with excitement as I skipped towards the door. I opened it with a huge smile on my face but it soon disappeared as I saw two buff men dressed in all black standing before me.

???:Are you Jeon Jungkook?
Jungkook:Yeah, who are you guys?

Instead of answering my question, the men simply pulled out their guns and pointed them at me. My heart was about to explode and I felt nauseous. Are they going to kill me? But what did I do wrong? I raised my hands in surrender as my breathing quickened since I was scared.

???1:Come with us and don't even try to scream for help or I won't think twice before pulling the trigger.
Jungkook:A-Alright, I'll go with you just don't hurt me.

One of them grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the club. He dragged me into an alleyway and pushed me against the wall. I was trembling so much that I couldn't even stand properly. Why is this happening to me out of all people?

Jungkook:W-Why did you bring me out here? What do you want from me?
???:The necklace, where is it?
Jungkook:I don't know what you're talking about.

The man punched my stomach and pulled my hair to make me look at him.

???:If you insist on playing dumb then I will fucking end you right here and I will look for it among your belongings later. But if you want to keep your filthy little life then answer me. Where is the necklace? Maybe this would spark your memory a bit.

He showed me a picture of a necklace that looked familiar. Now I remember what he's talking about. Nayeon must've sent them. But why does she want the necklace back when she herself gave it to me? The guy harshly grabbed my chin and made me look at the photo. I kept quiet and he grew impatient.

???:So you want it the hard way.

He said before landing a punch on my cheek. He grabbed my face and put his gun against my forehead.

???1:You better make him spit out where it is or Boss will kill us. You know how important that chip is.
???:Oh I know alright. Speak you little shit! Where the fuck is that necklace? Or shall I pull the trigger?

I couldn't speak since I was way too scared. It was as if words got stuck in my throat and this was really bad. The man grew impatient with every passing second. I heard him cock his gun and I knew it was over for me. What a short life I had lived. I squeezed my eyes shut, waiting for him to pull the trigger and I flinched when I heard a gunshot. My ears went numb and so did my body.

I felt the man release his grip and I fell down with my eyes still shut. I heard another gun shot shortly after. So this is how I die, shot twice. I heard footsteps approaching me as someone kept calling my name. I felt a tug at my shoulder as someone patted my cheek. Soon my blurry vision began clearing and my hearing senses were back within a few minutes.

Y/N:Jungkook! Answer me, are you hurt?
Jungkook:Y-Y/N, I was shot! I'm going to die.
Y/N:No you're not. I'm here, it's gonna be alright.
Jungkook:That man shot me, run away from here. He'll shoot you too.
Y/N:Jungkook, he's gone. You don't have to worry about him. But we gotta get out of here before more of those men come rushing over here. Can you walk?

I simply nodded as I tried to get up with my shaking legs but I tripped since my body was still in a state of trauma from earlier. I was about to fall but Y/N caught me before I hit the ground. She threw my arm around her neck and helped me stand steadily. She began dragging us both away from the alleyway to somewhere safe.

Remind me, what did I do for her to look after me like that? What did I even do to deserve her? She's been nothing but nice to me ever since we met. She's been protecting me from all these dangers when she doesn't have to. We don't even know each other that well but it still feels like I won't be able to last if she ever left my side.

Y/N:Shit! They're here. I can't get us to my car.

She began dragging me in another direction. It was late at night and there weren't much people around. We needed to be careful enough to not make any sounds or they'll figure out where we are. Y/N grew breathless since she had been dragging me around for a while now and no matter how strong she is, she seemed to be at her limit now.

She got us into a barely lit, closed alleyway. She let go of me as I stood against the wall. My body was slowly gaining it's natural state back. She glanced out the alleyway and checked if anyone followed us. She checked her gun for bullets but a disappointed frown painted her face since she didn't have any left. I simply stood there as I admired those expressions of her.

She looked beautiful from every aspect and her tensed expression made her look even more beautiful. She sighed and looked me with a smile. That smile, why does it have to make my heart race everytime I see it?

Y/N:You ok?
Jungkook:Yes, I'm fine now. Thanks for whatever you did back there.
Y/N:I had to or he would've shot you. Why are all these guys after you anyway?
Jungkook:I don't know. The ones you shot earlier, they were talking about some chip and they asked me to give them back the necklace that Nayeon gave me that day.
Y/N:Nayeon! Then they're Kai's men. Seems like they're desperate for it. Would you mind if I had a look at it after we get out of here?
Jungkook:Hell you can take it home with you. I don't want it anymore.

We heard footsteps and she pushed me deeper into the alley. She covered my mouth with her hands and pushed her body against mine really tight. Both of us were backed into the far darkest corner of the alleyway. Soon a few guys came running and stood right in front of the alley as they glanced inside. Both of us stopped breathing for a while and we both stood still till they had walked away. We heard their footsteps departing and both of us sighed of relief.

Y/N still had her body pressed against mine and her hand was still on my mouth. Her scent was driving me crazy. Her perfect body pressed against mine, it was absolute heaven. Her soft breasts against my hard chest, how fucking perfect! Her front was pressed against my cock and I had to hold back the urge of grinding on her. Her hand didn't budge and I bit my lip so hard in order to control myself but I lost it.

My tongue darted out on its own and I gave her palm little licks. She looked at me shocked but I didn't stop there. I grabbed her hand and began sucking on her fingers. I made sure to look her dead straight in the eyes as I did so. She mumbled a few curses as she bit her lip. After a while, I pulled back breathing heavily. Both of us stared at each other before looking away shyly as both of us realised what just happened. After a while she cleared her throat.

Y/N:I believe they left but that doesn't mean it's safe for you to wander off alone. It would be most appropriate for you to stay at my place since it's safe there and if you aren't comfortable with that then I can ring a colleague who might let you stay at his place and I'm sure you'll be safe there as well.
Jungkook:I'll just grab my stuff real quick. I'm really hungry so you better have food at your place.
Y/N:(chuckle)I do.
Jungkook:Great!!!

~TO BE CONTINUED

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙