LXVI. Who Lives Who Dies Who Tells Our Story

Start from the beginning

I feel the bed sink a bit as I feel a presence closer by me. I look around the darkness under my sheets, remaining in the position I am in, debating on whether I should shove him off or not. I chose against it and adjust my position to have my back away from the presence. Once I get comfortable, not even a second later I feel him move closer. I brush it off up until he jumps ahead and digs his head right into my shoulder/neck bit. I groan in annoyance and push his head away and pull the covers off my face again in a frantic way. I don't even say anything and instead just look at him, huffing slightly as the front of my hairs blow up.

"Awe and she awakens, cute." He comments with a sickly sweet smile, tilting his head. I groan lightly as I angrily pull the covers off me and get up and off the bed. I stand up and grab a few things I'll need for the shower. I go to walk into the bathroom but stop and turn at him causing him to smile again and wave. I flip him off before turning and walking into the bathroom.

"Hurry up we were meant to be there two hours ago!" He chirps, probably in his normal toned voice but to me it sounds like he is screaming the words as he says them. I pull a confused look while brushing my teeth causing me to step out and look at him.

"Meant to be where? I don't have work or a session today. I sort of planned for nothing to happen today just so I could sleep in." I remark, with a mouth full of toothpaste, before placing my toothbrush back into my mouth.

"Uh I didn't- I didn't hear what you said at all but I'm going to assume you asked what we are doing, based on your clear facial expressions." He says wave his hands away from his body and in my general area. "It's for that float thing you promised you'd do but haven't done."

"Urg." I groan, while brushing my teeth as I turn and walk back into my bathroom to spit out my toothpaste and rinse my mouth. "You gotta stop me from volunteering for stuff you know I'll hate later."

"Y'know I did tell you, you'd hate this but you insisted. Stubborn as always."

"Yeah well next time be bit more stricter because I'm not doing this shit next year."

~

"No stop it, that's adorable. The core four team at it again." I tease as I approach the group outside pops, where they decided it would be best for them to do this.

"Would've been core five if you got up earlier."

"She's here now- you're here now." Oliver reassures them as if he were some paranoid mum and I'm his disorient kid. I walk around the float, looking at what they have got done and what is still left to do. Archie puts his hand out and helps me climb on top so I'm standing with them and get a better look at what's left to do.

"You guys have practically done it all, what could I possibly add to this?"

"Your creativity!" Oliver yells from the bottom as he sits on one of the pull out, beach chairs. I turn and look at him as do the others. "Sorry, I just spent quite the time getting her to just come here and I'm not letting her just leave. So y'know make her if use."

I slowly turn on my heels towards the group with my hands together and putting on a small, innocent-like, smile. "His words not mine." I comment as Jughead rolls his eyes and goes back to painting.

"We are out of red and white paint." He says indicating for me to volunteer to be the one who goes to buy some more.

"Great. Come on then Oliver." I say walking to the edge as he gets up quickly and comes up and puts his hand out for me to grab so I have some stability for when I jump down. "You guys need anything else?"

"Nope."

"Nah-"

"Fantastic."

~