Taesung (Taeyong x Jisung) II

Beginne am Anfang

"Okay! But let me calm first again coz I'm starting to feel nervous because of what I did earlier! They will might choked me to death especially Yuta and Doyoung! They certified sadists so I need to be ready before I show myself on their faces!" He did the inhale exhale step guided by Jisung. "So are you ready to be a punching bag hyungie?" Getting himself up and look to the intimidating man who raising his eyebrow.

"It looks like you are happy that your beloved handsome perfect and the only one boyfriend of yours will be attacked by the idiots outside?" He sulken scoffed with his head tilted. "Well!.. You scared them and I think that was your KARMA and you DESERVED it! And of course! I promise lately that I will revenge them from you... But? I'm not that cruel boyfriend to you BABE so I will let them do what they want and I!!!? I will surely enjoy the show! So BABE! Prepare yourself and entertain me! Maybe I can give you rewards later if you make a good show!" Jisung seductively teasing his hyung while running his index finger on Taeyong's chest.

"Are you seducing me now? Coz if you are? I might attack you right here, right now! And I will postpone that celebration right away!" Taeyong remarks while biting his lip and lick it. Jisung just grab his shirt and staring intently on his hyung's lip. Taeyong was so excited by the innocent but wild Jisung he knows but unfortunately his baby chick just hop off on his top and wink at him before make himself out on his room.

Taeyong dumbfoundedly stunned at the bed while looking to the door. He can't believe that he was fooled by his sweet boyfriend. "That was so hot! Ghad Jisungie! You making me excited as always! ... I Need to win that reward or else I can't help myself not to ravished you later!" He mumbled while his smirking at the closed door.

While Taeyong preparing himself to get out, Jisung immediately ran to the kitchen. Not paying any attention to the eyes of his members who following his way. He quickly open the refrigerator and get some cold water to calm himself. He drink it right away and hold his chest that beating so fast.

After he calmed down, he raised his head and blushed when he realized how they looked at him teasingly. He just scrunched his nose and whines after, that make them cooed at him.

He got himself sat between Jaemin and Mark while waiting his hyung. After several minutes, Taeyong got himself to the living room and he sincerely apologize to the others while Jisung proudly looking to his boyfriend.

"It tooks a lot of time for you to apologize but whatever... Atleast you says sorry than doing nothing and put it asides!" Yuta exclaimed and grin knowingly that makes Jisung blushed more.

"Don't tease him Yuta senpai more! Or he will explode from embarrasement!" Mark sternly scolding his boyfriend but chuckled after when Jisung cover his face again and whines softly. Taeyong saw it then carry his baby to the couch and put him on his lap. They all cooed to the shy kid who buried his face more on his hyung's chest and hug him tightly.

"Anyway I am sorry again Jaehyunnie and of course to you baby Chenle! I crossed the line and I will never stops saying sorry to that so..." Taeyong looking at them sadly. So guilty and ashamed on what he's done. "Just forget it hyung! But please don't bring it again next time coz we already move on! I hope you too coz I'm will be mad if my boyfriend and my bestfriend struggled on that situation! I hope you don't mind!" Chenle carefully requested.

"I will never for our sakes and for my baby!" Taeyong assured them. Jisung look at him and smiled. " You should hyung or else I will make sure that you will be beaten by the help of Yuta and Johnny hyung!" Scrunching his nose again and cutely pouted.

"I can help too! I'm in the tall line so don't forget about me!" Jungwoo interrupted "Ohh you were here? I thought there's no one Jungwoo's here!" Taeil playfully cover his mouth in shock and literally widen his eyes. "Ohh and you were here too? Wow! I didn't saw you earlier! Where did you hide?" Jungwoo replied back to his hyung who straightened his body and sassily mocking him with his face. Renjun and Jaemin just shake their heads on their childish partners.

"Okay! Stop it now! Before you plan to attacked each other! ... Let's just start the celebration! And enjoy it! So CONGRATULATIONS DREAMERS! WERE SO PROUD OF YOU! AND WE WILL SUPPORT YOU AS ALWAYS CHEERS TO YOUR COMEBACK!" Doyoung rose his cup followed by the members and they clung it together.

"CHEERS TO COMEBACK!" they all said ang happily drink it.

_________________
After 4hrs of celebrating the comeback of the Dreamers, they all took their rest leaving the trashes and the things they used in the living room. So tired to organize and clean it so they decided that they will done it after sleeping.

Taeyong carry the sleeping Jisung to his room and tackled him gently to the bed. He position himself besides Jisung and pull him to hug and kissed his forehead then lips before he closed his eyes. Jisung just buried his face again on his hyung's neck and snores cutely.

They are all sleeping peacefully and happy snuggles on each other.

__________________

Yeah that's it. No more rewards coz they are tired and drank except Jisung who didn't like the taste of alcohol. 🤗

I just want to share who are the couples of this chapter.

Taeyong - Jisung
Jaehyun - Chenle
Doyoung - Jeno
Johnny - Haechan
Yuta - Mark
Jungwoo - Jaemin
Taeil - Renjun (even they are boyfriends, they still have favoritism)

Thank you for waiting 🥺