TOURNAMENT PART THREE: FROSTFIRE

Start from the beginning

"Alright you asked for this." Said Boboiboy. "Blazing Fire punch and kick!" Boboiboy attacked Todoroki with his blazing martial arts style. Todoroki dodge some of them but got hit by some of them. "Take this!" Todoroki was able to freeze Blaze once he saw an opening while Blaze was attacking him. "Looks like it's already over." Said Todoroki. Everyone in the stadium was cheering on. "Wow Todoroki has already beat Boboiboy..." said Momo. "It seems Boboiboy has already found his match." Said Jirou. "Um guys I wouldn't be so sure about that." Said Yaya. "How come?" Asked the class. "That's because I believe this is all part of Boboiboy's plan.

Todoroki was able to freeze Blaze again and this time trapping him in ice making him immobilise. "Well the match is over. Sorry Boboiboy" said Todoroki. Everyone gasped to see the match has finally ended. "Woah Boboiboy has lost..." said Mina. "I think he did." Said Kirishima. "But what do you mean that this is all part of Boboiboy's plan, Yaya? Kero." Asked Tsu. "You'll see" said Yaya which makes the class even more confuse. "Boboiboy is immobilised! Which means Todoroki wi-.." "WAIT!" Yelled Boboiboy which made the whole stadium shocked to see his is still ok. "Boboiboy is still fine?" Asked Midoriya. "How? How could that elemental bastard still be fine?" Asked Bakugou.

"You guys think it's over? Well I'm just getting started!" Said Boboiboy with eyes glowing orange-red on one side and blue on the other side.

"Yaya what's going on?" Asked Midoriya. "Yea what's happening to Boboiboy?" Asked Uraraka. "It's FrostFire time." Said Yaya. "FrostFire?" Asked the whole class. Todoroki looked at Boboiboy with a shocked expression. "What's happening?" Asked Todoroki to himself. "Boboiboy Duo Split! Blaze! Ice!" Boboiboy yelled as he split himself into Blaze and Ice.

"EH?! HE SPLIT AGAIN?!" The whole class shouted as they were surprised to see Boboiboy split again

"EH?! HE SPLIT AGAIN?!" The whole class shouted as they were surprised to see Boboiboy split again. "I believe this is going to be another fusion.....what are you going to do Boboiboy...." Aizawa said to himself. "Yaya was is he going to do? And who's FrostFire?" The class kept on asking Yaya questions. "Guys it's best to see what happens than me explains to you guys." Yaya replied. Everyone was really curious to see what is Boboiboy planning.

Meanwhile with Todoroki. "So this is how you are going to fight me with both of your blaze and ice elements at the same time? By splitting?" asked Todoroki. "This isn't splitting. But it's actually MERGING!" The two elements yelled. "ELEMENTAL FUSION!" The two elements fused and a smokescreen was created. Todoroki and everyone else wasn't able to see anything.

Once the smoke cleared, everyone was shocked to see what did Boboiboy do. They were shocked to see his appearance as it was different to them. Todoroki was more shocked to see that Boboiboy was looking very similar to him. "Boboiboy FrostFire!" Said Boboiboy.

"You fused" "HE FUSED?!" Everyone questioned Boboiboy

"You fused" "HE FUSED?!" Everyone questioned Boboiboy. "Yes I fused. Now I'm just like you Todoroki. Half-Cold and Half-Hot. This will be an even match" said Boboiboy. "Now this is really starting to get interesting. Now take this!" Todoroki said as he attacked FrostFire with his fire and ice quirk. FrostFire dodged and starts attacking Todoroki. "Blazing Frost Punch!" Boboiboy attacked Todoroki with his Blazing Frost Punch and landed it right in the gut. "Why you! Take this!" Todoroki does a fire and ice combo attack and it landed on FrostFire. FrostFire was damaged but was still able to fight. 'I'll let him attack me again but I'll have to dodge them all at attack him back. I'll only get one shot.' FrostFire thought to himself.

"Take this!" Todoroki sent the same attack once again but this time FrostFire dodge and attacks him. "FrostFire Bow!" FrostFire summoned his own bow and shot Todoroki with one FrostFire arrow with one perfectly clean shot. Once the arrow came in contact with Todoroki, it made a small FrostFire explosion but inflicted damage to Todoroki. Smoke was made from the explosion and once it was cleared, everyone saw Todoroki lying on the ground unconscious. Everyone was speechless on what just happened.

"So this is Boboiboy's plan Yaya?" Asked Midoriya. "Yup" Yaya replied and everyone was shocked to hear it. "Wow. Todoroki is unable to battle. Which means, Boboiboy wins and will be moving onto the Grand Finals!" Said Present Mic as everyone cheered for Boboiboy. "Hey Todoroki you alright?" Asked Boboiboy as he reverts back to his original form and walks over to Todoroki. "Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for the battle." Said Todoroki. "No problem. And as I promised, I will help train you to control your fire quirk." Said Boboiboy. "SO MANLY!" Said Kirishima. "Hey Yaya if you don't mind me asking, but what was that fusion just now?" The rest of the class asked Yaya. "That's FrostFire. The fusion of Blaze and Ice." Said Yaya. "Blaze? Isn't that his second-tier form of his fire element?" Asked Uraraka. Yaya nodded and everyone was amazed. "How many fusions does Boboiboy has Yaya?" Asked Momo. "Oh that's is for me and Boboiboy to know and for you guys to find out." Said Yaya with a chuckle. "AWW" the class said as they pout.

"And let's begin the next battle!" It was Bakugou against Tokoyami and let's just say Bakugou won easily. Of course as we all expected.

"Now everyone get ready for the final match! Boboiboy vs Bakugou!" Said Present Mic as everyone was cheering on to see the final match of the sports festival. "Cmon BakuBro! Win this for us!" Said Kirishima. "You got this Boboiboy. Show Bakugou what your made of!" Said Uraraka. Class 1-A was cheering on the most as it was a rematch between Boboiboy and Bakugou.

Boboiboy and Bakugou went down to the arena and get ready for the final match of the sports festival.

"You finally made it huh?" Asked Bakugou. "I sure did. I'm not gonna let you win before surpassing me!" Said Boboiboy. "Alright. TIME FOR OUR REMATCH!" Bakugou yelled. "Let's do this Bakugou!" Said Boboiboy.

To be continued.....

Well guys hope you love this chapter. It was the debut of FrostFire.

Who will win this rematch and becomes the winner of the sports festival? Will it Bakugou or Boboiboy? Either way, hope you guys enjoy it and see you soon in the next chapter.
Don't forget to comment, vote and of course follow me.

See ya guys!