"Maybe." Jungkook put the eggs on a plate.

"That's why you have a check-up. Maybe the doctor will see something you don't." Seraphina got up and grabbed two more plates for Jungkook. "It won't take longer than thirty minutes."

"I'm just nervous." Jungkook sighed, letting Seraphina take the plate of eggs from his hand, him leaning against the counter. "I hate going to the doctors. I hate the rooms and I hate being alone in them."

"I'll go back with you if you want." Seraphina sat the eggs down and got the butter from the fridge. "I don't mind." She got a knife out and placed it by the butter. "But it's up to you. If you don't want me listening and whatever, I'll completely respect that. And if you do want me back there, we don't have to talk about a thing I hear if you don't want to. And of course, I won't judge, at all."

"I'd feel better if you went back to the room with me, please." Jungkook looked up at her, Seraphina taking her seat.

"Of course Kooks." Seraphina patted the seat beside her. "Now come on. Let's eat this wonderful breakfast you made."

---

"So after this you can either take an hour to yourself or you can practice some of your songs independently. After that hour, you have practice with Hoseok. And if you take the hour before to play games, the hour after practice you need to sing." Seraphina looked up at Jungkook. "Your decision?"

"I'll just sing right away." Jungkook nodded. "Before practice."

"Perfect." Seraphina wrote that in, crossing her legs. "I'll be up in my office then, working on your schedule. Will you be alright by yourself?" She kind of regretted saying the office part. Leaving Jungkook alone after his appointment? Would that be the best option?

"Well-"

"Jeon Jungkook." A nurse said as she opened the door to the waiting room.

Jungkook glanced over at Seraphina, Sera standing up first and gathered her stuff. "Come on Kook." She whispered, holding out her hand for him. They were alone in the waiting room.

Jungkook took Sera's hand, the nurse stepping aside with a smile

Jungkook took Sera's hand, the nurse stepping aside with a smile. "Back into Room 2 please."

They did as told, Seraphina walking in first, Jungkook following. She sat in the chair off to the side, Jungkook already knowing that he had to sit on the padded table.

"Alright Mr. Jeon, how are you today?" The nurse asked as she sat on her little swirly stool, a tablet in her hands.

"I'm pretty good." Jungkook nodded, fidgeting with his hands, his ankles crossed, trying to stop himself from swinging his feet. "And you?"

"I'm quite alright." The nurse smiled, Seraphina doing so as well. "How have you been with taking the pills every day?"

"I didn't miss a day." Jungkook nodded. Seraphina looked up at him, noticing he was pale. He wasn't lying, he was just really nervous.