Princess of Neverland

Start from the beginning

I took a deep breath. "Baby I swear it's deja vu.." Beyonce hummed cheerily as she walked towards the door. I gasped and dashed down the hall to my office. I slammed the door and put my hand over my mouth. "Get a hold of yourself Michael," I whispered. I groaned as I thought about Beyonce. Stop thinking like that!! Pervert... I poked my bottom lip out. Was I a pervert? I pondered about that question for a while. 

I walked to my desk and collasped in the chair. "Work should let me get this off my mind." I began typing up a business letter when there was a soft tap. "Yes?" I was already in the zone. The door opened. Beyonce stood there in a pair of red skinny jeans, a CoCo Chanel tshirt, and flats. Her hair was still damp though. I grinned. "Hey..." She smiled at me. "Ready?" Beyonce asked. "For what?" I said. Her smiled faded to a annoyed look. "Playing!" I shot up and hugged her hard. 

"Mmhm...you smell like temptation," I whispered. Beyonce laughed. "Am I a sin, Mr. Jackson?" "Yes...but I'll have fun giving in Ms. Knowles." We exchanged looks before locking hands and walking down the stairs outside. "Come in on sinner," I whispered. Beyonce smirked as we stepped out onto the patio. I sighed as I squinted. Bey let go of my mind and kicked off her sandals. Her toes pressing against the warm, freshly cut grass.

"I would rather live out in the pasture than the big city. I feel closer." I was lost. "Closer? To what?" "Who? God...I feel like the more I pull away the more I get closer. Just looking at the sky; you can tell He's around." Beyonce glanced at me and smiled. "Come on!" She dashed down the path. "Beyonce! Bey wait!" She ignored me and ran faster. I groaned and followed.

I began quickening my pace. I began sprinting like Bey. She was running to the pasture. I sighed as I got tired. "Beyonce!" I callled. I saw Bey run to the pasture and wave at me. I laughed and waved back. "Come on!" She called back. I smiled an jogged up to her. She smiled as she sat on the grass and sighed. "It's beautiful Michael." I nodded slowly and sat down next to her. Beyonce smiled. I noticed that the bruise was gone. I smiled and held her hand in mine.

Her smile grew as she glanced down at our hands. "Why are your hands so friggin' big!" I laughed and shrugged. "I guess it just runs in the family." "Gosh," Beyonce replied. She held up my hand against hers. "I thought I had large hands for a woman, but damn...." I rolled my eyes. "So dramatic. They aren't that big," I replied. Beyonce muttered something. "Excuse eme?" Her eyes widened. "Nothing...nothing. Just the fact that you're denying that you have hands bigger than my head." She pressed my hand against her face. I laughed and fell over. My hand covered her whole face.

"See!" Beyonce hollered out. I began laughing and tripping about seeing Beyonce like that. She pushed my hand away and rolled her eyes. "Whatever!" I smiled and hugged her. "You know I love you, Princess," I whispered. She nodded in my chest. "I love you, Prince Charming." I looked down and kissed her forehead. "Why Prince Charming though? I don't get it." Beyonce sighed and looked at me.

"I figured you were going to go there with me, but you're my Prince Charming because you helped me. You made me feel so much better that day just two months ago. I feel like going on tour with you wasn't just a oppurtunity..it was destiny,fate, God's plan for the both of us. You made me feel like a princess when you sang to me. The very first time you held me..I felt like nothing was going to destroy me; no man, no crappy tabloid paper, no accusations...nothing.''

Beyonce smiled as she looked down. "I'm glad Jay hit me...it brought us together." I sighed as I tilted her head up. I placed my hands on each side of her face. "You just said it was God's plan...but I don't think God would send someone to put his hands on you...I'm glad we're together though. I don't want any tabloid coming to hurt my Princess. I love you Beyonce." I pressed my lips against hers softly and slowly.