f this is what Christmas is like every year, I would definitely like to be apart of it. 

Suddenly, the doorbell rings and Gemma stands up. 

"I'll get it, it's probably Calum." She says, walking towards the door. 

Not even a minute later, Gemma walks in with a tall blonde man who didn't seem much older then Gemma, or even Harry and I. 

The family waves and welcomes the man as he sat beside Gemma to his left and Harry to his right, me on the other side of Harry. 

It was a circle table though so everyone could see everyone just fine. 

"Oh! I almost forgot! Calum, this is Vada Harry's girlfriend. Vada, this is Calum, my boyfriend." Gemma explained. 

"Hi, nice to meet you." I said, giving him a small wave and a much bigger smile than I usually would have. 

"Nice to meet you too." He says, smiling back as everyone continues talking.

After we ate breakfast, we made our way into the living room where the neatly wrapped presents were under the beautifully decorated tree. 

I sat cuddled up on the couch beside Harry, while Anne and Robin sat on the other couch and Gemma and Calum sat in the big arm chair. 

They each passed around small gifts, the presents representing something to each of the people. 

I thought I was really sweet that each presents they gave and a certain meaning behind it. 

I was shocked when both Anne and Gemma handed me a gift, catching me completely off guard. 

I thanked them each for their kind gesture, Gemma getting me a string bracket that she bought in Italy a week ago when she found out I was coming and Anne gifting me a lovely pair of earrings that she instead were not expensive. 

They were beautiful though, and I thanked them all a bunch of times

They were beautiful though, and I thanked them all a bunch of times. But I was even more shocked when Harry kissed my cheek and handed me a small box. 

"What's this?" I asked as the others talked. 

"A Christmas gift." He says, nudging my arm to open it.