24/7 DREAMER

24/7 DREAMER

They said that dreams are just dreams. However, it could also mean something prophetic or historic.

Today is 7th of July, we're having a family reunion on my father's side here in our backyard. Just like the previous years, I'm always alone sitting at the corner. I was reading a book far from them, I can't concentrate because of their noises.

I closed the book that I was reading when two guys showed up in front of me. I narrowed my eyes trying to recognize who they are. I don't know them, and I don't think they are my relatives.

The smiling guy waved his hands at me, but the other one was just looking at me directly in the eyes. I felt my heart fluttered when our eyes met for a second. I quickly looked away because of embarrassment.

"Hi, would you mind if he asks for your name?" the smiling guy asked me. "Nahihiya kasi siyang magtanong."

I don't know how to react on this kind of situation. I'm not that friendly, but I want to avoid being rude either lalo na nandito si Daddy.

"I'm Ashyna Medina," I said, extending my hands to them.

The other guy was still looking at me, but he immediately reached his hands when the smiling guy tapped his shoulder. I felt something on my stomach while holding his hands. I don't know what is it, but I kind of love it.

"I'm —"

I woke up before I could even know his name. He was there again. Who is he?

GENRE:
Teen-fiction | Fantasy

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
(Annyeong~ I'm back again with another story that I've been wanting to write since last year but I can't because I'm busy with school works. I can finally write the story I have in mind. Hope you will support this story! I Will post the prologue anytime this week, stay tuned!)

©2021 pierrenoble