⬻ Author's Note ⤖

❝ When I shoot an arrow, it's like one thorn from my past is flying away. If it comes down to it, I'll be a rose on fire for my family, free & ready to fight.❞

Vampires & Werewolves, mortal enemies, right? Not in Ariella's world. Taken in by one, Ari has one goal: to help the wolves as much as she can. However, what happens when 10 years later she must piece the parts of her past together & learn about her soulmate?

Start - July 21, 2020

End - April 11, 2022

*Credits to the Artist's image (Lloyd Burchell) used for this book cover!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! If you haven't met me before, I'm @DestinyUnraveled or call me Vi!

If you have met me before, welcome back! Thank you so much for returning, you have no idea how much that means to me and for going back to continue to read one of my works.

Welcome to His Little Ember. This is the Third Book in the Thí̱ly Series! Ariella is definitely a character that we know little about if any. You know she's a vampire so, hey, that's a start!

In the previous book, the original title was going to be His Little Vamp, but I had changed it for certain reasons that you will find in the story.

Thí̱ly means female in Greek! If you'd like to know why I chose that name, go check out my first book, His Miss Alpha.

I would suggest NOT to read this as a stand-alone. There is so much information in the first and second book that I will be adding to His Little Ember. You'll see all of my beloved characters plus all their children! 

This story will also be updating slowly as I'm unfortunately really busy with life but I want to get this out to  everyone who does enjoy my work <3

Also...Do NOT copy my work & if you do see this somewhere else, please mention this to me at once! Thank you!

Before leaving, make sure to vote on this 'chapter' so that other readers will read this before moving on! 

Throwing a smile to you!

~Vi